Guaranteed not to be committed? My time never changes

A pair of eyes!

Look at Wang Cheng and He Lei again.

Wang Cheng had just taken off his mask at this time, and everyone could see the calm look on Wang Cheng's face, as if he was not facing the director of the program group, but a random passerby.

He Lei's expression was pitch black, and a trace of embarrassment flashed in his eyes.

He wanted Wang Cheng to admit his mistake in public, make a promise not to commit it again, let him have a step, today's matter will pass, and Wang Cheng can continue to stay.

But...

He didn't expect that Wang Cheng didn't follow the routine at all and didn't give him face at all.

Zhang Xiuhua quickly came to Wang Cheng's side, gave Wang Cheng a look, and said in a low voice: "Wang Cheng, admit your mistake, this matter will pass."

Zhang Hanwen and several people also came over to give Wang Cheng a look, hoping that Wang Cheng could admit his mistake to the director, this matter is over, Wang Cheng will not be driven away by the program group, and they will not be targeted by the program group...

He Lei stepped forward, lowered his voice, and said to Wang Cheng: "Wang Cheng, you left alone at noon, so that everyone worked for a few more hours! Why?"

Wang Cheng explained lightly: "When it's time to leave work, I'm going to eat and rest."

He Lei's forehead had obviously bulging blood vessels, and his eyes glared at Wang Cheng: "Then why didn't you communicate with me in advance? Do you still have a program group in your eyes, and do you have me as a director? Does your off-hours matter, or is everyone's time important? And, who gives you the prescribed time off work?"

Seeing that the two were going to go head-to-head again.

Several staff members of the program group hurriedly began to evacuate the many trainees who were watching the excitement around.

"Okay, it's over, everyone can take a break today, let's all go back."

"Nothing to see, go back!"

"You all go back to rest, today's work is over."

Under the evacuation of several staff members, dozens of trainees and the company's agents, as well as assistants and dance fingers and other personnel began to leave.

Wu Han looked excited, and said in a low voice: "Sister Mo, Wang Cheng has lost his mind, right? I actually worked with the director again."

Mo Jinhua recalled the picture of his contact with Wang Cheng again, and shook his head: "This kid may really not be a normal person! Don't learn his temper and style, otherwise even if you are hot, you will not be able to mix in the future."

Wu Han affirmed: "Of course I won't do this!"

Luo Qiang also said in a low voice: "His talent in dance is the strongest I have ever seen, and there is no one. It's a pity that the brain is not very good to use..."

Several people around listened, and they all nodded secretly, all agreeing with Luo Qiang's evaluation of Wang Cheng.

In these performances, Wang Cheng's talent for dancing strength is really unique, and it is the strongest among all the trainees and stars in the circle they have seen, and there is no one!

Even several of their gold medal dance fingers, as well as other powerful dance fingers, were half of Wang Cheng's students at this time, learning Wang Cheng's dance style and movements.

However, they also all believe that Wang Cheng's brain may not be very normal...

Otherwise....

Why go against the program team?