Trainee circle, is it already so rolled?

The applause lasted for about half a minute before it gradually subsided.

This live atmosphere surprised the program team, and the camera constantly recorded the audience seats, as well as the applause of the judges and contestants' seats from all angles...

It's just that the trainees in the contestant seat all smiled slightly stiff in front of the camera.

Because.

Wang Cheng and Zhang Hanwen's group received applause for too long, longer than both of them.

The applause time Wu Han received before was only a dozen seconds, and no one stood up and applauded...

Now, almost everyone in the audience stood up and applauded, and it was still more than thirty seconds.

Even the four judges stood up and applauded as the audience stood up.

This gap is not ordinarily large.

On the stage, Zhang Hanwen and the other five team members looked extremely excited, and their faces turned red because of their excitement.

Only Wang Cheng stood in the middle so quietly, looking casual and calm, as if he was out of the matter, unresponsive to the applause and praise around him, and Zhang Hanwen and the others once again seemed to be a dimensional existence.

This scene was also faithfully recorded by the camera.

The applause gradually stopped.

The four judges also sat down one by one, their eyes still staring at the team of trainees in front of them who surprised them, especially Wang Cheng, who was standing there in the middle, giving them a strange illusion.

It seems that Wang Cheng is the judge, and they are the contestants...

Even An Keru, a righteous first-line actress, faced Wang Cheng's eyes, inexplicably had a weakness and did not dare to look at him.

And Huang Lin and Yang Qing, the two traffic stars who debuted as trainees, did not dare to look at Wang Cheng's gaze, but only roughly looked at Wang Cheng's figure and face.

There was eerily silence on the stage for a few seconds.

The host broke the embarrassment, stepped forward and smiled: "It's really a wonderful performance. I really didn't expect that the last group of teams to take the stage turned out to be Wang Fried! Captain, Zhang Hanwen, you still have a chance to come again, do you want to use it?"

The host's question immediately made everyone at the scene stunned.

Yes!

This is their first public performance, and there is another chance!

But why, did everyone else automatically ignore it?

The other trainees and contestants did not look very good.

All seven of them used up two chances, even Wu Han's team.

And several teams, running out of two opportunities, all stumbled...

However, just now, Wang Cheng and their first performance on stage were natural and smooth, without a single mistake, pulling the other teams apart by at least one notch.

Faced with this question, Zhang Hanwen did not answer immediately, but looked at Wang Cheng, who was standing there quietly in the middle, with an inquiring look in his eyes.

Wang Cheng shook his head gently, there was still a few minutes to leave work, there was no need.

Moreover, he knew to do it again, at most, that would be it.