61-65

61. Talk about collapse again! Breach of contract prosecution? That's your power!

Liu Jinfeng walked into the door.

The aunt of the dormitory manager looked up, immediately came out, handed a piece of paper to Liu Jinfeng, and said with a smile: "Director Liu, this is the itinerary of Wang Cheng that I recorded in the past two days."

Liu Jinfeng snorted, took it and looked at it, there was nothing to see, and then handed it back: "He came over like this in the past two days?"

The aunt nodded and said with a wry smile: "Yes, he doesn't look like a nineteen-year-old child! My dad is in his seventies, and he hasn't lived like him."

Liu Jinfeng waved his hand, did not continue to say anything, and went directly upstairs.

Came to the door of Wang Cheng's dormitory, took a deep breath again, tried to calm himself down again, and then knocked lightly!

Bang...... Bang......

Wang Cheng's calm voice came from the room: "Come in!"

Liu Jinfeng gently opened the door, and suddenly his eyes lit up again.

Although, it was the third time I came to Wang Cheng's room recently.

However, Liu Jinfeng was still surprised by the cleanliness here.

He had been to many trainees' dormitories, and they were basically messy, with clothes, pants, shoes, and socks thrown everywhere.

Only Wang Cheng is here, clean and tidy, everything is placed where it should exist, and the size and color are in order...

This obsessive-compulsive disorder is only afraid of the late stage, right?

Liu Jinfeng looked at Wang Cheng and saw Wang Cheng sitting on a chair reading quietly, and his heart was strange again.

Stay in the dormitory all day reading a book!

Is this what a nineteen-year-old should do?

Wang Cheng glanced up at Liu Jinfeng, then continued to look down at the book, and said lightly: "Director Liu, hello!"

Liu Jinfeng looked at Wang Cheng's understated attitude, and did not care about himself, and his heart inexplicably gushed with anger, because no trainee and star artist in the company dared to treat him like this, even the two first-line top people, they had to be polite when they saw him, for fear of offending him.

After all, Liu Jinfeng is the artist director who holds the power of the future life and death of every trainee and star artist in the company, even if it is the two first-line top resources, he needs his nod!

But......

Wang Cheng has been so indifferent to him recently.

This is the biggest source of anger in Liu Jinfeng's heart.

Forcibly suppressing a trace of anger, Liu Jinfeng smiled and said: "Wang Cheng, congratulations, there are more than seven million fans!"

Wang Cheng nodded and still said lightly: "Well, thank you."

Liu Jinfeng seemed to chat and asked, "Why don't you talk to your fans? I see that you haven't sent a Weibo message in the past two days, nor have you posted a photo, and many new fans want to see how you look."

Wang Cheng shook his head and said, "No time!"

Liu Jinfeng's eyes widened, and his face was full of stunned.

Don't have time?

So, what are you doing now?

Liu Jinfeng suppressed the emotions in his heart, smiled to ease his embarrassment, a flash of essence flashed in his eyes, and said: "Hehe, if you don't have time, the company can send a professional team to help you operate."