Born to be supergiant? Is he really a robot?

Many people looked at Wang Cheng and subconsciously ignored Zhang Hanwen next to Wang Cheng again, and even ignored everyone else around.

It seems that only Wang Cheng is left in the whole world, which has become the center of the world!

This moment.

Everyone in the audience couldn't help but look at that center point.

"Wang Cheng..."

"Brother Cheng Cheng..."

"Cheng Cheng, sister likes you..."

The audience had erupted into screams.

Hundreds of spectators, almost half of them stood up and screamed, more enthusiastic than anyone before, including Wu Han and Li Xuanwei.

However, Wang Cheng did not look at the fans who stood up and screamed, but just took a step and walked towards the stage.

Those fans screamed louder, as if they wanted to use a louder voice to attract Wang Cheng's attention and let Wang Cheng look at them.

This made both Wu Han and Li Xuanwei's faces a little ugly, when they went on stage just now, they began to frantically interact with those fans who spoke out to support them, waving and kissing again...

As a result, Wang Cheng, who almost doubled the number of screaming fans, didn't even bother to look at it?

A trace of jealousy flashed in Wu Han's eyes, and he said lightly: "I don't know what this guy pretends to."

Li Xuanfan's face is also a kind of envy and jealousy that can't be hidden, who doesn't want such a feeling of being sought after?

And the eyes of Luo Qiang and Danny were full of amazement and disbelief.

Because, Wang Cheng's momentum exuded at this time, he had only seen it on a few top supergiants in China, but even those supergiants were not as easy as Wang Cheng.

Why is that?

Just now, Wang Cheng was sitting under the field reading a book, like a leisurely retired old cadre...

And at this moment, as soon as Wang Cheng took the stage, he instantly transformed into a unique supergiant, the focus of the whole audience...

Fold it away!

Nothing incongruous.

They have cooperated with many big names and supergiants in China, or have met, but they have never met anyone like Wang Cheng.

And Wang Cheng is just a nineteen-year-old boy.

Why can he do it?

Luo Qiang and Danny were full of doubts.

And the four judges on the stage still showed the same expression— envy!

They all wanted to have the kind of momentum that Wang Cheng exuded at the moment, but unfortunately, none of them had it.

That requires a lot of success and glory, and fan support to constantly superimpose and cultivate, in order to slowly appear a temperament bonus.

Non-supergiant, there can be no more.

Even Ankeru is still far from it.

However, they now saw it in a nineteen-year-old trainee who had not yet debuted.

Is there really a natural supergiant?

In the program group not far away, Liu Jinfeng was also a little stunned to look at Wang Cheng who walked on the stage at this moment, this is a completely different Wang Cheng.