256-285

256. Working for Wang Cheng for free? Spending all your money to buy the authentic works of Xia Ke Xing?

A pair of eyes could look past Shen Shenghui and the others at the door and see Wang Cheng inside.

Wang Cheng seemed to be sitting there reading a book very leisurely, as if he didn't care about anything happening outside, and he didn't see so many people.

After Shen Shenghui finished speaking, he smiled apologetically at the many TV station leaders and program directors and producers outside, and then slowly closed the door to the room.

Almost everyone who came to see Wang Cheng for the first time at the door was holding back their anger. At this time, they were rejected again. They also saw Wang Cheng reading leisurely inside and paying no attention to them. Now they can't help but think about it. Say something to vent.

"You don't even bother to meet us. Isn't this too arrogant?"

"Such a big name? Don't we even have the qualifications to meet us?"

"Are today's young people, with some achievements, so arrogant?"

"He He completely ignored us!"

"Today's young stars are really difficult to take care of."

"He will definitely not be popular for long if he acts like a big name like this."

...

The leaders of the TV stations and the leaders and producers of the program team all complained, feeling that they were being abused. Feeling wronged.

Only a few people who had known Wang Cheng for a long time did not speak. Their expressions were very calm and normal, and they were obviously used to this.

A leader from Northwest TV Station knew Li Guang and asked curiously: "Director Li, you have worked with Wang Cheng before, but you have never met Wang Cheng?"

Li Guang shook his head, turned and walked downstairs, speaking in a calm and complicated tone. : "I didn't see it, Wang Cheng is like this, you don't have to be angry!"

Several people around him gathered around him.

"Director Li, Wang Cheng is ignoring all of us like this. We should unite to punish him and ban him. I think if all of us here unite, he will never receive a variety show announcement."

Someone immediately suggested.

Li Guang glanced at the other party and said, "Then why don't you just lead by example and quit?"

Well, the other party smiled and hid behind.

When everyone else saw it, they all understood that this guy was deliberately causing trouble so that he could benefit behind the scenes.

If everyone else bans Wang Cheng and doesn't invite Wang Cheng, then can't he contact Rubik's Cube Entertainment privately?

The intentions are sinister...

Several TV station leaders were awestruck, sensing the fierce competition surrounding Wang Cheng.

Li Guang went downstairs on his own, and then said hello to Wu Tong: "Director Wu..."

Wu Tong nodded to Li Guang, stepped forward and chatted for a few words: "Director Li, our two program teams must be the same now. He was nailed to the pillar of shame by the circle."

Li Guang took out a cigarette and handed it to Wu Tong, then lit it and took a puff, then blew out a smoke ring and said: "Who says it's not the case? A person who no one knows Rural Satellite TV has a ratings of 4.5. A cultural and educational program that no one knows about, Wenhua Zhongyuan, has a ratings of 4.95..."