Still C position! Good thing he gave up!

The program aired on time.

In the initial promotional video, Wang Cheng is still one of the main characters, standing in the most central position in the middle, and there is no change from before.

Wang Cheng, Zhang Xiuhua, and Zhang Hanwen were slightly surprised when they saw it.

Originally...

They are all mentally prepared.

The program team may drastically reduce their shots, and Wang Cheng's shots.

Unexpectedly, the program team did not do this?

Although Wang Cheng was puzzled, he looked calm, faced indifferently, and did not care about these, just came to see the footage of his first TV in this world, how many shots, that's it.

Zhang Xiuhua thought about it and began to think about the intentions of the program group.

After all, the resources and shots of a program are limited, and since the program team learned that Dongxing Entertainment gave up the Oriental Star program, then it should not waste resources on them.

Why not Wu Han of Penguin Entertainment and Li Weiwei of Huangjiang Entertainment?

Zhang Xiuhua couldn't figure it out for the time being.

The show begins.

At the beginning, it was naturally the performance of Wu Han's team.

Although, when watching the scene, Wang Cheng felt very general.

However, after the editing and post-production blessing of the program team, the use of various lenses, the effect on the TV screen turned out to be quite good, although the dance is average, it gives people a very energetic sunny youth feeling...

After that, the performance was carried out step by step.

The program group obviously did not have too much editing and shuffling, that is, it was broadcast in order, and the most exciting parts of each group were highlighted to increase the excitement of the program.

The four judges naturally also have a large number of shots and scenes, especially An Keru, who has the most shots, and it is not an exaggeration to say that she is the protagonist of the show.

Soon.

At the end, Wang Cheng and they performed on stage.

Wang Cheng, who was a little bored, sat up straight and looked a little more serious.

Zhang Hanwen and several people turned red with excitement, as if they saw the picture of their radiance and successful debut...

"It's up to us, it's finally us."

"Hahaha, we are the best performers in this period, and we must be able to crush all of them."

"I hope the program team will give us some wonderful editing."

"Quiet, look, we're out..."

.....

In the TV picture.

Wang Cheng and several people stepped on the rhythm and appeared like robots, and with the blessing of post-editing shot production, they had more visual impact than the scene.

Wang Cheng is still in the C position of the lens!

After all, Wang Cheng's appearance is the most capable and photogenic, and he is naturally the most attractive when dancing.

Zhang Xiuhua looked at Wang Cheng, who was a little surprised as soon as he appeared on the TV screen, and suddenly said: "Wang Cheng, why haven't you posted Weibo to interact with fans in the past two days?"