301-320

301. Listening to Erhu makes your blood boil! No way? What instrument is this? 

As the saying goes, there is no soul that the suona cannot send away, and there is no one who cannot cry while playing the erhu!

The unique voice of the erhu is naturally suitable for playing sadder tones, and it can also resonate with people's sad emotions... 

As soon as the prelude of many erhu tunes is played, many people will feel sad in an instant!

Just like the song Erquan Yingyue played by Wang Cheng just now, it is based on sadness, but it is not a pure tragedy because it also expresses a positive attitude towards life and expresses the original author's rough life, but still has a strong attitude towards life, so the song is very complete. It does not just end after playing a tragedy, as if a person has lived a lifetime.

It is also because of this that it has very high artistic value and research value. It is called a handed down classic. It is ranked first among many famous erhu songs in Wang Cheng's memory and has never fallen out of the top three.

Many music masters and audiences who knew folk music at the scene had been listening to erhu performances since childhood, and the erhu performances were mainly based on tragedy. Because this is the innate advantage of the erhu instrument, many previous creators and performers will naturally do the same. Make the most of the innate advantages of this instrument!

So!

It's really not surprising that I shed tears because of listening to the erhu.

But the brand new erhu piece played by Wang Cheng at this time is not at all tragic or sad. 

From the beginning, it gives people a sense of lofty and empty, and makes people feel a vast atmosphere, coming at you!

Almost anyone who knows a little bit about folk music can hear it. This is definitely a new erhu piece!

Because if they have heard this style of work that is completely different from traditional erhu works, they will never forget it.

Pairs of eyes stared at Wang Cheng, full of shock and disbelief!

Lin Dongqing whispered: "This should be another new work created by himself. He won't play all his new works in today's concert, right?"

Lin Mi took a deep breath again, his eyes still reluctant to leave. 

For a moment, Lin Mi's pretty face flushed with excitement, and his face was full of admiration: "Why not? He can definitely do this, it depends on whether he wants to do it!"

Lin Dongqing said in shock: "Then, if he really accomplished this, he was truly a god! From then on, no one dared to question him in the field of classical music and art at home and abroad, and no one dared to be ahead of him... In the history of classical music all over the world, no one dared to question him."

None of the European music and art giants who are famous in history have never done this!

Therefore, if Wang Cheng can do it, and if he can do it under the witness of dozens of top music artists at home and abroad, then Wang Cheng can really become a god in the field of classical music in an instant, and everyone present will be willing to be inferior!

Even if Wang Cheng does not focus on mainstream European and American instruments such as piano and violin, he is still enough to suppress all classical music masters in the world.

No matter who you are, a domestic master, a top international school, or an international music master, you all have to kneel down...

But such a thing is incredible.