It's time, it's time to get off work! He's like my grandfather...

Zhang Xiuhua did not immediately go to Zhang Hanwen and Wang Cheng and the others so as not to disturb their practice.

Wait until noon when it's time to eat.

Zhang Xiuhua quietly came to the door of the practice room, originally, she had been mentally prepared in advance, even if she saw them quarreling and fighting, she had to deal with it calmly, don't make a big deal out of it...

But.

When she came to the door of the practice room, she was slightly surprised by the picture she saw, and her eyes widened as she watched this scene.

I saw that there was a harmonious picture of teammates and harmony.

Wang Cheng is teaching Zhang Hanwen and other teammates to practice dance steps, and every movement is explained in an easy-to-understand manner.

Zhang Hanwen and other teammates listened carefully and followed Wang Cheng at the same time.

If you do it wrong, Wang Cheng will demonstrate and explain again, and then you can quickly understand and correct it...

"This is what I thought when I was bored, called mechanical dance. As the name suggests, it is to imagine yourself as a robot, imagine how the robot walks, that is what it feels like."

"The muscles have to contract quickly and vibrate... You're not doing this right, look at my movements, look at my muscles and joints..."

"Again, yes, this time there is a feeling, the strength is not enough, come again..."

"Zhang Hanwen, you did a good job, come, follow me to the next move."

......

Every team member, including captain Zhang Hanwen, was extremely obedient to Wang Cheng's words.

More obedient than everyone listened to Zhang Hanwen's words before, it was the kind of heartfelt and sincere obedience.

Most importantly, everyone has fun with it, so the efficiency of learning and practice is high, and there is no tiredness on everyone's face, only excitement and concentration.

"This dance is so fun, do you look like a robot?"

"Wang Cheng is so powerful, why didn't you show your awesomeness at the base before?"

"This dance is better than street dance."

"Wow, tomorrow we'll be on stage to perform this dance, and it will absolutely scare them..."

"Wang Cheng, how about my steps?"

......

Zhang Xiuhua stood quietly at the door, not disturbing this harmonious and friendly picture.

In fact, this is the picture she imagined when she first led the team.

It's just that it hasn't appeared since this time.

Captain Zhang Hanwen instills the concept of a lot of pressure in everyone every day, so everyone is nervous and under great pressure, and they are full of serious faces at any time, unlike the happy and relaxed look now.

She didn't expect that Wang Cheng, who repeatedly made her angry, actually took everyone to do what she wanted.

"Do you want to bring down the company's penalties? Intercede with Mr. Liu? He is like this now, and he will surely succeed in the future. "

"Talented, good-looking, and good affinity leadership, such trainees are hard to find!"

Zhang Xiuhua looked at the serious Wang Cheng, and hesitation flashed in his eyes.