86-90

86. Wang Cheng: I respect the contract and work hard!

Liu Jinfeng used one mobile phone to play the new song 'Wuha' that Wang Cheng had just released, and used another mobile phone to swipe the Weibo message, looked at Wang Cheng's Weibo popularity, saw how hot everyone discussed Wang Cheng's new song, and muttered in a low voice: "This song is going to be popular again, and sales will definitely not lose to Jingwumen!"

Liu Jinfeng regretted a little in his heart...

It is another song with more than 10 million monthly sales, but the supplementary contract terms just signed, the company can only get 10%, which is a loss of millions!

But......

Liu Jinfeng looked at Huang Bin and Mo Bailin's Weibo again, and saw that Huang Bin's fan growth rate was obviously a notch faster than usual, and the number of fans had increased by more than a hundred thousand, Mo Bailin also added tens of thousands of fans, and several other team members also added tens of thousands of fans, all enjoying the heat brought by the program group's hype of this song.

"Hehe, as long as you can bring Huang Bin a few up, how about giving you a few millions?"

Liu Jinfeng said to himself, was in a good mood, and directly picked up the phone and dialed Chen Xiaoyong, the temporary agent of Huang Bin.

The phone was connected almost immediately, and Chen Xiaoyong's voice was heard: "Director Liu, hello!"

Liu Jinfeng immediately asked, "Today's program recording went smoothly, right?"

Chen Xiaoyong: "Well, smooth, everything is going well. Wang Cheng and Huang Bin, Mo Bailin, and several of their performances were very exciting. The program team was very recognized and threw a lot of resources at them."

Liu Jinfeng: "That's good! When you take Huang Bin and a few of them, let them have as little contact as possible with Wang Cheng."

Chen Xiaoyong froze for a moment, but didn't ask much, and directly agreed: "Okay, I know, I'll pay attention."

Liu Jinfeng did not hide his thoughts and explained: "You don't want Huang Bin and a few of them to learn Wang Cheng's strange problems, right?" "

Eh?

Chen Xiaoyong didn't think about this.

However, at this time, he thought that Huang Bin and Mo Bailin would go crazy if they were all as difficult to bring with them as Wang Cheng, and if they either had to leave work or read books and walk every day.

Therefore, he immediately said in a firm tone: "I will definitely watch them."

Liu Jinfeng: "Good..."

After speaking, Liu Jinfeng hung up the phone, and just wanted to go to the Happy Boys program group to see Ma Yunfei's situation, his phone suddenly rang.

It was called by Fang Xueshu, the producer of your program group in the spring and summer.

Liu Jinfeng immediately connected, and said with a hearty smile: "Lao Fang, I heard that Wang Cheng performed very well in your program group, you want to invite me to dinner next time, right?"

Fang Xueshu smiled and said, "That must be! Mr. Liu, after internal discussion, we want to renew the contract with Wang Cheng in advance, and directly package the remaining three episodes of the program, and the price is the same as this program. How do you look?"

Liu Jinfeng froze for a moment, and then a surprised smile appeared on his face.

Spring and summer have you still have three issues left, if you calculate according to 7.5 million a period, you can also enter 22.5 million, plus the 7.5 million that has been recorded in this period, that is a full 30 million!