Who has the final say in the program group? I know

The next day!

The program team was more fully prepared, and the on-site stage decoration consumed more investment than before.

Obviously, because of the super high ratings of the last program, the program group asked for more funds from investors...

Zhang Hanwen still took the team members to the practice room to practice dancing at seven o'clock in the morning, and only slept at two o'clock at night, only sleeping for five hours.

And they are not the only team that works so hard to practice, almost all other teams only sleep for four or five hours to start training, and a few lower rankings only sleep for three or four hours before going to practice!

Only Wang Cheng still slept calmly for eight hours before getting up.

Running, eating, going back to the dormitory to read a book...

Regular and laid-back.

Zhang Xiuhua waited in the hall downstairs, looking at Wang Cheng, who was strolling leisurely while eating breakfast, and hurriedly greeted him: "Wang Cheng, just now Director He sent a message that he would gather at half past eight. Today's stage has been rearranged at a huge cost, and everyone needs to adapt in advance, and there may be situations when recording..."

Wang Cheng finished eating the last bite of the bun, threw the food bag into the trash, and said calmly: "Then Sister Hua, you can take Zhang Hanwen and they go first, I will be there on time at nine o'clock."

Zhang Xiuhua said with a bitter face: "Wang Cheng, can't you break a routine today?"

Wang Cheng glanced at Zhang Xiuhua in surprise: "Sister Hua, you know that I will not make an exception."

Zhang Xiuhua smiled bitterly again, knowing that he had said another nonsense, and said at the moment: "Okay, then you wait to arrive on time, I will go to Zhang Hanwen and them first!"

Wang Cheng nodded casually, got out of the elevator and went back to his room, Ming Shi was about to finish reading, he was planning to take advantage of the morning time to finish reading this book, and then he was going to read modern history.

Zhang Xiuhua quickly rushed to the practice room, gathered Zhang Hanwen and a few people and walked towards the recording site!

Come to the recording site.

The teams have arrived.

Wu Han, Li Weiwei and other teams were already sitting in front of each other, waiting for the official start of program recording.

The stage decoration is more luxurious, and some equipment can be seen as new.

It can be seen that the program group has indeed spent a lot of money.

Moreover, on the stage, the four judges have already arrived.

The costumes of the judges are even better...

After He Lei busily communicated with the four judges on the stage, he came to the stage to talk to several teams of contestants about some precautions, which was more serious than when he recorded for the first time.

Wu Han, Li Xuanwen, Zhang Hanwen and others all listened attentively.

And He Lei said, suddenly out of the corner of his eye, he looked at Zhang Xiuhua and Zhang Hanwen, frowned and asked, "Why hasn't Wang Cheng arrived yet?"

Zhang Xiuhua and Zhang Hanwen were stunned, and then their faces changed slightly.

Wu Han, Li Weiwei and several others all looked at them gloatingly.