Preparatory period, all the lines should be brought with you

Zhang Xiuhua feels that she has been suffering from anxiety recently.

And the source of anxiety is the teenager sitting in the chair in front of him, the old god is reading...

"Wang Cheng, count me begging you, okay?"

"Don't go your own way, you are the last group, you can leave after the performance, you won't delay eating for too long!"

"Wang Cheng..."

Zhang Xiuhua said bitterly.

However, as if he hadn't heard it, Wang Cheng picked up the thermos cup next to him and drank a sip of water while reading a book.

After talking for a while, finding that Wang Cheng was indifferent, Zhang Xiuhua looked at the time, his face was full of anxiety, and he didn't know how the stage scene was now.

At this time, Zhang Hanwen and several people came over with a lonely face.

"Hanwen, how's it going?"

Zhang Xiuhua hurriedly asked.

Zhang Hanwen glared at Wang Cheng fiercely and said, "Director He was furious, and several judges were also angry, and then everyone left, waiting for the afternoon to record."

Several other team members were also full of fear and frustration, just now they were really afraid that they would be directly driven away by the director and deprived of the opportunity to perform.

It was also the first time they faced such a furious program director, and several judges seemed to be angry with them.

They are all worried that they will definitely be targeted in the program group later...

Zhang Xiuhua frowned: "What did Director He say?"

Zhang Hanwen explained the situation again, and finally said with a bitter face: "Director He said, let us be ready to leave the stage at any time. Probably, this is our last chance to perform!"

Last chance to perform?

Zhang Xiuhua felt a little dizzy.

After all, she could not stop the situation from deteriorating.

Before, after seeing Wang Cheng's stunning performance on the stage, she once fantasized that Wang Cheng would take Zhang Hanwen and other team members to the final championship, and even be able to appear on the stage of tomorrow's idol and win the title of tomorrow's idol's strongest annual trainee champion...

Thinking about it now, she smiled bitterly, she was really too naive.

But.

Thinking that this was the last performance, she also inexplicably relaxed a lot.

It's over...

She didn't have to face Wang Cheng anymore.

He glanced at Wang Cheng with a complicated expression...

Zhang Xiuhua comforted Zhang Hanwen and said: "Don't think so much, you have gained a lot, go to eat first, even if the afternoon performance is your last, you must adjust to your best state! Let's go have a meal first, and then have a good rest..."

Zhang Hanwen nodded: "Well, Sister Hua, I know, let's go first."

Several people looked at Wang Cheng with complicated expressions, there was hatred in their eyes, and there were other looks.

Hate, of course hate, hate Wang Cheng for dragging them down and ruining their stage trip this time...

However, they also know that Wang Cheng has also brought them a lot of exposure and increased a lot of fans!