151-160

151. Those stunned looks! Wang Cheng is now in his original form; he is a robot! 

I remember how they felt when they sat in the first row for the first time to watch Wang Cheng's performance.

The four of the Pink Times all nodded, agreeing with Lisa's words...

Wang Cheng's stage aura and stage charm are really too strong.

Even though they are now sitting in the second row, they can still clearly feel the on-stage impact.

And Wang Cheng hadn't done anything at this time, just standing there.

The audience fell silent...

Shizuka Hanazawa also widened her eyes and muttered, "Si Gaoyi..."

Amuro Chiyuki, Ishihara Shinzu, and Haruko Nakamori all stared at Wang Cheng with wide eyes!

Many star artists in the Chinese entertainment industry behind also watched this scene in shock and envy!

Who wouldn't want to have such a stage aura and stage charm themselves?

Who doesn't want to stand there and shock the audience?

But......

No one on the scene can do that.

Zhu Ziqi's eyes bloomed with a halo, looking at Wang Cheng without blinking, watching Wang Cheng's performance on the spot for the first time, and his heart was slightly shocked: "Such a stage aura, it is really unimaginable not to come to the scene to see it once."

Chen Hao next to him whispered, "I don't know what Wang Cheng's mechanical dance looks like..."

Xiao Daohong's eyes did not leave Wang Cheng, and he said in a low voice: "I heard Zhang Hanwen say, very awesome!"

Chen Hao asked curiously, "How awesome?"

Xiao Daohong: "Zhang Hanwen said that ordinary people can't learn the kind of, they wanted to learn from Wang Cheng before, but after seeing a few actions, they gave up. For example, he showed the movement of twisting his neck once on the Eastern Star stage, have you learned it?"

Chen Hao recalled the mechanical dance moves shown by Wang Cheng's performance for the first time, and saw Wang Cheng's twisted neck, his neck seemed to be broken, and his head and body were separated, he was shocked at that time, and he also tried it, but he couldn't learn it in a short time...

Shaking his head, Chen Hao said honestly: "I can't learn, that requires too much control of the body. I asked the teacher and said that it is difficult to learn, and it takes a long time to practice the control of the body. However, I see that a few dance bloggers on the shake covenant have learned, but they don't have the feeling of Wang Cheng, and the range of movements is much smaller."

Zhu Ziqi listened to the conversation between the two and said with some impatience: "Quiet!"

The two immediately shut up and stopped talking, neither daring to provoke this cold dark queen.

And at this time.

Wang Cheng stood quietly on the stage for about ten seconds.

The scene suddenly sounded with the sound of metal mechanical friction and twisting...

Airplanes...... Airplanes......

Then, Wang Cheng's body also twisted with the friction figure, as if this was not the sound of music from the sTereo, but the mechanical friction sound emitted by his body turning, and his hands were slightly raised, facing the audience at the scene, maintaining a motionless posture, with the metal texture mask, it was really like a robot standing there.