The liveliest fan page! Has super top potential!

Various traffic talent shows were collectively launched, and under the stimulation of the explosion of Oriental Star ratings, other program groups have also increased their investment, whether it is the quality level of the contestants' performances, or the post-stage investment has been greatly improved, and the publicity investment has also increased a lot!

This has made many viewers slowly discover that this year's major traffic talent shows seem to have become better?

Plus major companies behind their backs to promote their own players.

Therefore, it has attracted a lot of viewers to pay attention to these shows, as well as its main players.

Wen Yixiao of Happy Girls, Zhu Ziqi, two super popular female contestants frequently appear on the hot news of major social media, Wen Yixiao ranks first in this happy girl list with more than three million fans, and is the hottest female trainee who has appeared in Xiangnan Satellite TV's programs in recent years!

And Zhu Ziqi is a trainee from another entertainment giant Rubik's Cube Entertainment, who has also invested a lot of resources, plus his own image is excellent, and he is also extremely good at singing and dancing, and the performance effect is very good, and he has attracted the attention of about three million fans, with a strong momentum, and has been called one of the top reserves.

Ma Yunfei of the Happy Boy Program has accumulated more than two million fans on Weibo under the main promotion of Dongxing Entertainment, and also often appears on hot news on major social platforms...

The contestants who often appear under the Oriental Star program are Wu Han and Li Fanfan, two trainees who have invested a lot of resources in the company behind them, Wu Han's fan attention has officially exceeded three million, and is also one of the super popular trainees this year, Li Fanfan's number has also exceeded 2.5 million, breaking through three million is the next performance, and the popularity is also not low...

On a Weibo page with little media hype and attention, the number of fans is as high as 4.1 million, hundreds of thousands higher than Wen Yixiao, the most popular newcomer trainee, but this Weibo name rarely appears in the media outside and hot news.

Under this Weibo, many fans are extremely active!

"Xiao Chengcheng hasn't said hello to us today."

"Xiao Cheng Cheng may be busy, I really hope Xiao Cheng can send a photo to reward us."

"Wow, I will watch Xiao Chengcheng's first two shows every day, and the more I watch it, the more handsome I become, and the more I watch it, the more I love it."

"Why did Xiao Chengcheng wear a mask when he performed for the second time, although it is also cool, but I want to see his appearance..."

"Superficial, I like the way Xiao Cheng performs in a mask, it's so cool."

"It's too fast, I really hope Xiao Chengcheng will perform again soon..."

"It's past nine o'clock, Xiao Chengcheng should be sending a message soon, I'm going to grab the sofa..."

"I've been waiting for more than an hour, the sofa is mine..."

"I don't want a sofa, I want a floor..."

Two minutes after nine.

A message that had just been released appeared on Wang Cheng's Weibo on time: "Go to work!"

Only two words.

However, tens of thousands of people poured into it in an instant, leaving their own speeches.

"Wow, grabbed Xiao Chengcheng's sofa, excited."

"Xiao Chengcheng, I'm working again, don't work so hard."