Put one hand in your trouser pocket and the other with a thermos cup!

Zhang Hanwen and several team members have already put on performance clothes, a yellow and white shirt and a pair of gray slacks, highlighting their youthful vitality, like a sporty sunny teenager like a school student.

Although, the performance time is probably in the afternoon.

But who can guarantee that it will go according to plan?

There are accidents happening at any time when recording a show, maybe other teams have accidents, and the next moment it will be their turn to play?

So, every team must be ready to perform on stage at all times...

However, looking at Wang Cheng, who was still sitting on the chair with the old god on the ground.

Zhang Hanwen and the team members, as well as the agent Zhang Xiuhua, all looked at each other!

"Sister Hua, didn't Wang Cheng see us?"

A team member asked quietly.

It seemed that Wang Cheng was reading as if he really hadn't seen them.

Zhang Hanwen shouted again; "Wang Cheng, it's time to go, the other teams have all gone to assemble, and we have to hurry up."

Zhang Xiuhua looked at Wang Cheng with a serious face, and his eyes were angry again.

Today is the day of the show.

If, Wang Cheng dares to make a moth today and mess up the performance.

She must immediately, immediately, without waiting for a second, to drive Wang Cheng back to the company to hide in the snow, so that he knows that he is not joking.

In the future, she will never give Wang Cheng any chance and intercession again, so she will let him fend for himself as he wishes...

Wang Cheng slowly closed the book, picked up the teacup next to him and took a sip.

This tea is the cheap tea bought at the roadside store in the morning, and the taste is very average, and it cannot be compared with the thousands of grams of precious tea he drank in his previous life.

However, now that you have something to drink, Wang Cheng is no longer picky, and when there are conditions in the future, buy some good tea.

"Wang Cheng..."

Zhang Hanwen looked at Wang Cheng still ignoring himself, still drinking tea slowly, feeling that the majesty of his captain was seriously trampled by Wang Cheng, stepped forward and seriously reprimanded: "Wang Cheng, don't mess around today!"

Zhang Xiuhua didn't speak, just watched, and let Zhang Hanwen handle it, giving Zhang Hanwen the opportunity to establish his prestige.

Wang Cheng glanced at Zhang Hanwen, and the sense of oppression brought about by being in a high position for a long time crushed Zhang Hanwen's momentum in a second, and said in a calm tone: "Zhang Hanwen, Sister Hua, what's the hurry? It's not time for work yet! You are in a hurry, then you go first, I will wait a while, and the time will pass."

The moment Zhang Hanwen looked at Wang Cheng, he was suddenly speechless, and the huge sense of oppression was greater than the pressure given to him by Liu Jinfeng, the company's artist director, and the boss, as if facing a giant old man who had been famous for many years in the circle.

Several other team members also felt a huge pressure, all of them were too scared to speak, and a few timid teenagers couldn't help but take a step back, wanting to distance themselves from Wang Cheng to reduce their pressure.

Zhang Xiuhua was also slightly startled in his heart, looked at Wang Cheng carefully, and if he wanted to get angry, he was suppressed, but said with a slight seriousness: "Wang Cheng, then let's go first. However, if you delay the performance because of your lateness, then you are solely responsible, and you are not delaying alone, but everyone in the team, so that all their recent efforts have been in vain. Letting Zhang Hanwen's two-year wait have no value. What awaits you will be the company's harshest penalties and even the liability for breach of contract."