91-95

91. Fierce bidding! Helpless unspoken rules!

Li Guang lives in the magic capital and arrived at the office building of Dongxing Entertainment early in the morning!

Subsequently, Fang Xueshu and Wu Tong rushed over from Hangcheng together, and almost arrived at Dongxing Entertainment on the front and back feet.

As soon as the two sides met, they had mixed emotions.

Li Guang looked at Fang Xueshu and Wu Tong who were now beautiful, as if he saw himself and He Lei two weeks ago, but at that time, he and He Lei were more beautiful, and now they are more desolate.

Fang Xueshu and Wu Tong, on the other hand, are under more pressure.

Because, when you lose it, you know the precious.

The Oriental Star program group lost Wang Cheng, and the ratings fell by more than half at once, and they will definitely buy Wang Cheng back at all costs.

On the surface, though, the two sides shook hands and said hello.

After all, they are all in one circle, and they are all acquaintances known by the brothers.

"Old Li, long time no see."

"Lao Fang, Director Wu, your program has improved a lot, I specially took time to watch your latest program last night, it was very exciting."

"Where, where, there is still a gap from the Eastern Star!"

The two sides exchanged haha, and then each sat in their place and stopped chatting.

They are all competitors, there is nothing to talk about.

However, after a while, three more people came, also known to them.

One is Lao Wang from Beijing Satellite TV, one is Lao Zhang from Xiangbei Satellite TV, and one is Lao Zhou from Southeast Satellite TV, all of whom are producers in charge of their respective programs, and came to chat with Dongxing Entertainment about wanting to sign Wang Cheng.

Yesterday's spring and summer had the ratings of your latest episode out, and after everyone watched it, they naturally wanted to come over and get a piece of the pie, dig Wang Cheng under their own banner, and improve the ratings of their own programs.

After the test of two programs, Wang Cheng's role in improving ratings is already visible to the naked eye.

Many program groups have put down their hesitation and vigilance and began to be bold.

And these three TV stations, all of which are not bad money, not bad resources, want to produce a phenomenal program with super high ratings to enhance the image and popularity of their TV stations, so they took the initiative to come to the door on the first day, wanted to start first, and were ready to bleed.

Several people greeted each other again, all with heavy hearts.

The fierce competition exceeded their expectations, and several people were a little retreated.

After a while, Liu Jinfeng and Wang Cheng arrived.

Seeing the six people sitting in the conference room, Liu Jinfeng was slightly stunned, he only called Li Guang and Fang Xueshu, Wu Tong came over, and the other people in the program group did not communicate with him in advance.

This comes directly to the door?

When several people saw Liu Jinfeng and Wang Cheng arrive, they all immediately stood up to say hello.

Li Guang, Wu Tong, and Fang Xueshu all smiled at Wang Cheng and greeted them familiarly, as if they were old friends, and the other three also wanted to be close to Wang Chengtao.