121-130

121. Amazing ratings that double again! Two giants rob people at the same time!

......

Guo Shouxin and Liu Jiahui have never gone out, waiting for this latest data report!

They also didn't expect that as soon as the live broadcast ended, the data came, and they didn't look at the whole picture carefully.

Zhang Huizhong and Li Guang walked in, and as soon as the two saw the data came out, they also hurriedly looked over, very curious and expectant, how much can the live broadcast ratings of this issue of tomorrow's idols have?

How many audiences can Wang Cheng's performance attract?

The two quickly looked at the final data on the report, and with their experience, of course, they knew where to look.

Just looking at one number, the two widened their eyes slightly.

Li Guang said in surprise: "3.2?"

This breaks 3?

He saw at a glance that the peak of that curve, the number was exactly 3.2!

Zhang Huizhong was also shocked.

Previously, it took Tomorrow Idol several years to fail to break the 3-point rating.

This year, it was changed to live broadcasting, and the live broadcast time was also set at five o'clock in the afternoon when the industry jokes...

As a result, it really broke 3?

Moreover, it took only two phases to complete the previous years, and a lot of resources were not done?

Is it just one more Wang Cheng?

Zhang Huizhong quickly looked at the curve of the last ten minutes, and suddenly Tong Kong froze again!

He clearly saw that the live broadcast rating before Wang Cheng took the stage was only about 1.6.

And after Wang Cheng took the stage, the ratings rose sharply, almost a real straight line, not an adjective, the graph is a straight line, soaring directly from 1.6 to 2.8, almost instantly increasing the rating of 1.2, and then quickly rising to the peak rating of 3.2, which lasted until Wang Cheng stepped down, and did not fall.

Finally, Wang Cheng stepped off the stage, and when the host summed up, the ratings plummeted again, from the peak of 3.2 to 1.8, you can imagine how many viewers were lost in that instant.

And Wang Cheng single-handedly increased the rating from 1.6 to 3.2, directly doubling!

This terrifying audience appeal has not been seen by Zhang Huizhong in more than ten years, even when he remembered the peak of Xiangnan Satellite TV's variety show ten years ago, no one could do it.

Crash......

Guo Shousin and Liu Jiahui had carefully read the data trend, and then put away the data table at once, looking at Zhang Huizhong and Li Guang with vigilant expressions.

This is the core confidential data of the program group, and it cannot be shown casually...

Although, it will definitely leak out afterwards.

However, they are also reluctant to show it to others.

Especially Zhang Huizhong and Li Guang both came towards Wang Cheng when they saw it.

Li Guang is the program producer of the Oriental Star, and the operation mistake lost Wang Cheng, and the program ratings also collapsed, and then Li Guang has been chasing Wang Cheng, which is almost known in the industry.