96-100

96. The level of dazzling skills! This song is going to be hot!

Wang Cheng once again showed everyone his fan viscosity and fan activity!

In just one minute of the release of the new song news, 100,000 people liked and forwarded, and the number of messages reached tens of thousands, and the hot news of the direct airborne platform was the ninth, and the popularity value is still increasing rapidly.

Because......

Usually, it is very rare for Wang Cheng to send a fishing news, but this time there was no news for three or four days, as if he had disappeared.

Now suddenly a useful message has been sent, and for these fans, it is like the New Year!

"The missing people are back, the sisters who have fought 110 go to the case."

"Finally, when Xiao Chengcheng's new song is released, I will download it."

"Xiao Chengcheng, are there no photos?"

"Xiao Chengcheng, did you record the show today? Is it airing tomorrow?

"Xiao Chengcheng, remember to send us a message every day, just one, one word!"

"Xiao Chengcheng, sister doesn't beg you to send photos, you just send a few words every day..."

"Smart people have gone to download new songs, you guys are still here tired and crooked, geckos roaming, it's weird to listen to, but it's good."

"Xiao Chengcheng's new song, it must be good, first like and then listen."

"Did you find out, Xiao Cheng's two songs have already reached the top ten of Penguin Music's monthly chart. There are only a few days this month, can this gecko walk be in the top ten of the monthly list?"

"Hahaha, that's hard, it's only a few days left, how can it surpass those songs that have sold more than 10 million?"

"Two songs at a time are in the top ten of the monthly list, and Xiao Cheng is already very powerful."

"Support Xiao Cheng, sisters go and download it..."

...

In addition to many fans cheering, many passers-by who have heard Wang Cheng's songs and pure fans have also seen the news, and then quickly entered Penguin Music to search for the song Gecko Walk, skipped the audition link, directly clicked to pay for download, without any discount does not matter, this is the trust accumulated by Wang Cheng's two songs.

Obviously, the spring and summer program group and Penguin Music have said hello, otherwise it would not be possible to review so quickly, and it was directly reviewed and sold in less than a minute.

On the other hand, Han Xiao's Weibo quickly became hot news.

Just because, she posted a set of photos of herself and Wang Cheng, and there was no text, that is, a group of nine grid photos, standing next to Wang Cheng wearing a mask, raised her scissor hands, with a smile on her face, the nine photos were almost the same, except that the position of her scissor hands changed slightly, and Wang Cheng was like a sculpture inside, without any change.

In just ten minutes, it also got tens of thousands of likes and retweets, tens of thousands of comments.

It's just that many of the people who left messages in the comment area are envious and jealous Wang Cheng fans.

"Took a picture with my family Xiaocheng again? Han Xiao, go away..."

"Han Xiao, let go of Xiao Cheng."