What else does he have besides being handsome? Company penalties?

In the traffic era, there are countless variety shows about various trainee drafts and traffic stars.

The talent show Oriental Star is a traffic trainee talent show created by Modu Satellite TV and five medium-sized entertainment companies, as well as entertainment giant Penguin Entertainment, and this year is the third year of broadcasting.

Dongxing Entertainment is just one of these small companies.

The teenager who just peeked at a good show of a trainee under Dongxing Entertainment is a trainee belonging to another entertainment company, Huangjiang Entertainment.

Huangjiang Entertainment has eight trainees formed a team to participate in this draft, captain Li Yunfan is a senior trainee a year earlier than Wang Cheng and is also the core player promoted by Huangjian Entertainment.

Li Yunfan has a slightly weaker appearance temperament than Wang Cheng, but in terms of singing and dancing, he is a little better than Zhang Hanwen, and he is one of the best among the trainees in the entire magic capital, and he is already famous in the industry, and he is the C position of the team in the promotional video half a month ago, and it has also attracted a lot of popularity, and has more than 300,000 people following on Weibo.

Li Yunfan, who was concentrating on dancing, heard the shouting of Zhou Zhipeng, a teenager in the group, stopped practicing in surprise, and asked; "What is the situation?"

Zhang Hanwen is our strong opponent.

Zhang Hanwen is the main player promoted by Dongxing Entertainment this time, itself is an older draft trainee who debuted once two years ago, with rich experience, and his skills are relatively solid among the trainees, and several teams participating this time regard the team led by Zhang Hanwen as the main opponent.

Outcome......

This hasn't even been performed on stage.

Dongxing's team, there is infighting?

What's the situation?

The eight trainees of Huangjiang Entertainment all sounded excitedly.

"What's the situation?"

"Zhang Hanwen's qualifications are there, who in his team dares to quarrel with him?"

"The agents have all come forward. That's no small thing."

......

Enjoying the onlookers of his teammates, Zhou Zhipeng said with a smile: "Then you will look up to Zhang Hanwen. It was Wang Cheng who quarreled with him, you should all know it, right?"

Wang Cheng?

Several people immediately nodded.

Indeed, they all know it.

Although, Wang Cheng is only a rookie trainee who has appeared publicly for the first time.

However, after seeing him, no one can forget him.

Whether it was the program team staff or all the trainees who participated in the program at the same time, they all remembered Wang Cheng of Dongxing Entertainment's team.

There is no other reason!

Just one word!

That is — handsome!

Even Li Yunfan, who has always been confident, had to admit that Wang Cheng was really handsome, and his appearance was envious even of every trainee in the program group.

At that time, the promotional video of the program was filmed, Wang Cheng was one of the C positions on the propaganda poster, representing the C position of Dongxing Entertainment, and squeezed Zhang Hanwen down.