81-85

81. If the ratings are not ideal, don't come

Seeing that Wang Cheng was the last to enter, after arriving, he sat in his seat and read a book.

Many people looked strange when they saw this.

Jiang Fan, who had just sat in the judges' seat, stared at Wang Cheng for a while before retracting his gaze to look at Xiao Daohong, who was not far from Wang Cheng.

Xiao Daohong is his junior brother in the same company, he hopes that Xiao Daohong and others can bring wonderful performance, he can appropriately give Xiao Daohong a higher score, so that Xiao Daohong can continue to maintain the first position in the current program group.

And Han Xiao, next to Jiang Fan, was staring at Wang Cheng intently, and stars were about to appear in his eyes, like a little fangirl.

Zhou Yu patted Han Xiao's arm and reminded: "Han Xiao, it's time to shoot later, pay attention to maintaining your image in front of the camera!"

Han Xiao nodded and withdrew his gaze from Wang Cheng: "Of course I know, no problem! However, Wang Cheng is really handsome..."

Zhou Yu raised his forehead, a little helpless, and then glanced at Wang Cheng and quickly withdrew his gaze— indeed handsome, especially that temperament simply dumped all traffic stars a few streets!

The two men next to Jiang Fan and Wang Zijun listened to the conversation between the two, and they were a little uncomfortable in their hearts, can't these two people see themselves? In front of them, did he care about their feelings?

Ahem...

Wang Zijun coughed twice, reminding Han Xiao to pay attention to the occasion.

At this time, director Wu Tong shouted with a walkie-talkie: "Start..."

In the audience, more than a hundred spectators were already in place, waving support cards to the stage, most of them with the names of Xiao Daohong and Chen Hao, and occasionally the names of Huang Bin and others.

The host took the stage and began today's work.

In the audience, many trainees became slightly nervous.

Xiao Daohong looked at Wang Cheng not far away, and saw that Wang Cheng was still sitting there reading a book by the old god, and seemed to have no care about the upcoming performance, and said helplessly: "His mentality is so good!"

Li Lin, the accompanying agent, had already communicated with Mo Jinhua to fully understand Wang Cheng's news, and said in a low voice: "It was like this when he was in the Oriental Star program group, no one could take him!"

Xiao Daohong nodded, didn't care, just began to adjust his state and prepare for today's performance.

He was the second to appear.

At this time, the first team to appear has already begun to prepare for the performance.

Wang Cheng sat between Huang Bin and Chen Xiaoyong, picked up the thermos cup and drank a sip of water, glanced at the performance that started on the stage, and said softly: "It's not bad."

Then, he continued to read the fairy tale novels in his country, the setting was average, and the character plot was average, but talk was better than nothing.

Huang Bin and Mo Bailin listened to Wang Cheng's evaluation, and Huang Bin said: "Being able to get your affirmation shows that they have some strength!"

Mo Bailin and several other teammates all glanced at Huang Bin— captain, what you licked was a little obvious.

Chen Xiaoyong said: "The performance of this team has indeed improved a lot compared to before, the dance is obviously better, it should be the effect of changing the dance fingers, and the stage arrangement is also better than before."