I just took a break! The ignorant are fearless?

Wang Cheng's own life is still regular and monotonous...

After work, eat, walk, read!

However, the news about him in the program group did not stop for a moment.

The news of borrowing a recording studio and electronic equipment to make a song by himself also spread up and down the program group like the wind.

Almost everyone heard, with a question mark on their faces— what? Are you kidding?

Don't have a song to choose from, just make your own?

And such a great trainee?

They've never seen it!

When Wu Han heard this, he laughed directly: "I only hope that the music he composed will be able to enter his ears by then!"

Mo Jinhua smiled and said nothing, secretly glad in her heart that Wang Cheng did not promise to dig her own feet, otherwise such an unmeasured trainee would be under her flag, and she would really have a headache and couldn't sleep.

And Li Fanwei listened to Zhou Zhipeng's gossip about this matter, and he was also confused: "Awesome! Not to mention anything else, Wang Cheng's courage, I admire it, and I am looking forward to what kind of music he can create at that time..."

Zhou Zhipeng laughed and said: "It is estimated that I can't listen to it, maybe I will be forcibly terminated by the program group at that time!"

If it is too ugly, in order to maintain the stage effect, the program team will either forcibly terminate it, or change it to other songs in the later stage, otherwise what if the audience is driven away? Such things are not uncommon in circles.

Agent Zhou Jianjun inquired about some news, and after knowing the internal contradictions between Wang Cheng and the company, he transmitted the news back to the top management of his company, and he was also a little stupid!

Regardless of whether Wang Cheng is self-sufficient, his ability to attract fans is real.

For entertainment companies, as long as there is traffic, it has value!

Wang Cheng today at the end of the day, fans soared again by more than 500,000, plus last night's increase of one million, a day down more than 1.5 million fans, this is the most terrifying fan increase rate in recent years, the number of Weibo fans has exceeded 3.3 million, towards the five million mark.

Once the number of fans reaches five million, it will be a proper second-rate traffic star.

With Wang Cheng's current age, it is almost certain that he will be able to pass 10 million fans in the future, that is, the top of the real line, and the value of one person is enough to feed a small company, and it is also a pillar for medium-sized entertainment companies such as Huangjiang Entertainment and Dongxing Entertainment.

Therefore, Zhou Jianjun also began to think in his heart, when to contact Wang Cheng and try to wave his hoe.

By the next day.

As soon as it comes to work time.

Wang Cheng stepped on the point to the recording studio and began to let Zhang Hanwen and several people go to the recording studio to record songs!

After being familiar with the lyrics in the middle of the night last night, Zhang Hanwen and several people have memorized the lyrics backwards, that is, some rhythmic beats are not perfectly coordinated.

But......

With the blessing of Wang Cheng's powerful ability, several people quickly found their state.