Lunch

Here I am in the apartment alone. I think that moment has come. I have to cook something. Cook? Really? At this time, I would just call the maids and have lunch in bed. But this is torture. I don't even know how to fry an egg, let alone make lunch. I found a salad recipe on the internet and decided to make it. The only time I ate salad was in expensive restaurants. First I tried to cut the vegetables. I gave up three times until I succeeded. It seems that "persistence" pays off. Oh, now it's the turn of the eggs. I guess I won't burn anything. I put water in a pot and turned on the stove. Man they need to write queries for using the stove. I barely turned it on. But finally, after hard work, I got my salad. She didn't even look like the one on the internet. But still... it was edible. It wasn't even that bad. I don't know if it was tasty or if I was just hungry. The first time I did something myself.

I realized that the salad wouldn't be enough for me, so I made some soup

I realized that the salad wouldn't be enough for me, so I made some soup. Thank God there were instructions for use.

I didn't know what to do for the rest of the day, so I went out into town. I didn't have any plan so I just walked through the city. The city was actually beautiful, I didn't even know there were so many beautiful things in it.

I quickly got tired of walking so I sat down in a nearby park. The park was beautiful, it had perfect light for taking pictures. I had to take a picture for Instagram. I haven't posted anything for a long time, my followers might start to drop quickly. I sat down among the flowers and asked a passer-by to take a picture of me. It was picture perfect.

While I was returning to the apartment, I received messages from followers and likes

While I was returning to the apartment, I received messages from followers and likes. It brightened my day. I have a large number of followers on Instagram. I mostly post pictures about my life. My followers also like my makeup tutorials. I used to record live all the time, but lately I don't record so much. I also post a lot about shows I visit or receptions.