What happens at the airport, stays at the airport.

So, that morning came, and I was driving to the airport.Maria drives me there.

"Well…i have something to tell you." she opened the topic.
"Don't scare me, what's the matter?" i asked.
"Well..."

"...You know Eric Garcia?"
"Of course. Why?"
"Well...we kind of started dating." "WHAT? Girl, since when?"
"It's been about a month now."
"And you're just telling me now?"
"We wanted it to be private, you know. Just please don't tell anyone."
"Of course. I'm so happy for you."
"Now all three of us have boys. In a way. Mikky, you and me. Mikky, I have to tell her too."
"Yes...all three of us have boyfriends. Haha. Now you can no longer complain about being the only one without a boyfriend in the company." At least someone is doing well in their love life. I am very happy for her. She really deserves someone to care for her.Garcia huh? Not really my personal choice, but I think they will make a good couple.

"Yes, how are you and Balde, by the way? It's like you've been a bit separated for the last couple of days?"
"Oh, we're fine. We're just taking some time for ourselves."
"Oh, I hope everything works out between you two. You really do look great together."
"And I hope everything will be alright."

We finally arrived at the airport. The plane leaves in two hours.

About all of us already are together.

I had to go to the toilet. I should have done it in the apartment, while I had the chance. Now I have to go around the airport alone looking for a toilet. Because of course I'd rather die than ask someone I don't know for guidance on which direction I should go.

I found some doors. It looked to me like it could be a toilet. Although there was no sign on that door. What idiot walks through a door with no sign on it? When I entered, everything was dark. I found the light switch. It was a storage room. Inside was some equipment for flight attendants, at least that's what I would say.

I grabbed the door handle and started to open it, but someone had already opened it from the other side.

"Pedri, what are you doing here?" I asked him as he went inside and closed the door.
"I thought this was a toilet. But it seems I was wrong," he answered.
"Me too, if you want we can look for a toilet together." I said, grabbing the door handle. The door wouldn't open. What the hell? I pushed as hard as I could. "Shit, it looks like the door can only be opened from one side."
"What? Let me try." Pedri tried to open the door, but he didn't succeed either. "And what are we going to do now?" he asked.
"I'll write someone a message to come get us out of here."
"Okay, go ahead." I grabbed my pocket but my mobile phone was gone.
"Damn, I probably put my cell phone in my bag.Which I left with other things."
"Oh great. And what are we going to do now?"
"You could call someone."
"I would have done it...if I hadn't left my cell phone with Pablo. He didn't have batteries, so I lent him mine so he could call his family."
"Just great. It couldn't have gone any better this time." I sat on the floor and put my head on my knees.

"Why don't you call your super boyfriend to save you?" Pedri asked out of nowhere.
"Exus me?"
"Nothing, forget I said anything."
"No. What did you mean?"
"Nothing, just forget it."
"What is your problem?"
"You're my problem."
"Uh why do you have to be so complicated as always? What did I do to you?" I asked standing up and standing right in front of him.
"You can't get into a relationship with the first fucking guy who asks you for a relationship Sofia."
"What is that supposed to mean?"
"It should mean that you don't think before you make important decisions."
"I don't understand why that should be your problem. And why you really care."
"Because, because I'm fucking worried about you Sofia. I'm always fucking worried about you. I've always been there for you."
"I never asked you to be there for me, nor to interfere in my life."
"You're right. I was stupid trying to help a spoiled princess who only thinks about herself."
"You have no right to say that."
"You don't think about others at all." "That's not true!"
"You didn't care when you started dating the first guy who gave you a shred of attention. You just wanted to satisfy your ego. You didn't even think about how it could all end."
"You have no idea about my life and my decisions."
"I see that you two are living in a fairy tale full of happiness and joy. I wish you all the best."
"For your information, Balde and I are happy. I don't remember the last time I was this happy with you."
"Maybe at this moment. But where has he been for you all this time. Who drove you drunk and poisoned from the club to the hospital? Was it Balde? No, it was me. Who has been protecting you from the paparazzi all this time since when did you come to the club? Me! Who drove half the town just to apologize to you? Me! Where was he the whole time."

At that moment, something changed in my head. I don't even know what happened.

I just...kissed him.

It wasn't a friendly kiss on the cheek. It was a real kiss.

What did I do? This should not have happened in the first place. We were in the middle of an argument. But worst of all, a few minutes ago he seemed to hate me. And now he didn't break the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist and gently pulled me closer to him. It was like an eternity. If this was really a fairy tale, I would like it to end like this. My hands were in his hair. That wonderful hair. My eyes were closed. I felt his warm body next to mine.

I broke the kiss. "Why?" he asked me. Why...sometimes there is no answer to that question, sometimes it just happens. I'm not sure if he asked me why I kissed him or why I broke the kiss.

"This is not right." I answered, looking straight into his eyes, his eyes that hypnotized me.

He brought his face closer to mine. I felt his warm breathing. I knew what he was going to do next. What I'm doing...what we're doing is wrong. I wanted to stop him, but I couldn't. That something was stronger than me. He kissed me and I kissed back. There is no going back now, what's done is done. Now I can only try to fix things and hope for the best. That kiss. That kiss gave me back my will to live.

"You should go explain to him that this was a mistake." I said to Pedri.
"Sofia, how can you call this a 'mistake'" Pedri asked with a disappointed face. "You and I both know this was a mistake."
"Maybe so. But a beautiful mistake." "Pedri, please stop, you know very well that I have a boyfriend."
"Do you love him?"
"Don't make this difficult."
"Sofia, do you love him?" he asked again. I was looking at the floor. If he asks me one more time, I'm afraid that my answer might be 'no'.
"Sofi, look at me. Do you love him as much as you love me?" I looked at him. I wanted to answer something, but I couldn't.
"If only you had asked me sooner."
"I wanted to, but I was a coward, I was a hell of a coward. And now...and now I admit it to your face. Sofia, I love you. You're the first girl I've ever kissed. You're the first girl I've ever loved. And now I know that you will be the last girl I have ever loved."
"Please don't say that." I turned my head and started walking in the other direction. He took my hand and stopped me.
"Sofia, don't walk away..."
"Sofia, just look at me again."
"I'm sorry." I just said quietly and went in another direction.

Leaving him behind.