Morning of travel

*Sofia's pov*
I woke up very rested this morning. I felt wonderful. My suitcase and everything I needed for the trip was already ready. I had nothing to worry about. I was waiting for Maria to pick me up with the car. That's how we agreed. I'm really grateful to her for that. Otherwise, I would have to take a taxi to the airport. It's totally not worth it to me. I was a little nervous about the trip, but then more excited. Actually, I was nervous about the upcoming match. It's not that I don't believe in our boys...only the second team is very strong too. We must not underestimate them.

When Maria finally arrived, we headed to the airport. With Maria, of course, it's never boring. We talked and joked during the drive. Of course we had to get coffee along the way. Because how else would you start the day? My obsession with coffee wouldn't allow me to do that

 Because how else would you start the day? My obsession with coffee wouldn't allow me to do that

"And are you excited? I mean we're traveling to the game and watching it live. This is your first game since working for us." Maria mentioned as we drove to the airport. "Honestly, I can't wait. I just hope I brought everything," I answered. "You should check. I also think that you forgot something, it can't be that important." "You're right, but I'll check anyway." I started checking the bag. Everything seemed to be in its place, until I realized. "My passport is gone." I started to panic. "You're kidding!" Maria braked suddenly. "Do you think I would joke about that?" "Oh my God, what are we going to do now?" "I don't know." At that moment we both started to panic. We were halfway to the airport. "We have to go back.", Maria swerved to turn around. "But what if we're late?" "We won't if we hurry." Maria was driving like crazy. I thought the police would stop us, but they didn't.

I ran into the apartment and grabbed my passport. I don't think I've ever run so fast in my life.

"Is it possible that someone is so clumsy as to forget their passport?" Maria joked. "It seems so," I answered. I kept looking at the clock and hoped that we wouldn't be late. I just need that. But thank God we arrived on time.

At the entrance we saw Pedri, Gavi, Balde, Lewandowaki and De Jong. They were checking passports. Maria and I just looked at each other and started laughing.

When we finally got to the plane, I knew I couldn't mess anything up anymore