My pajamas?

*Sofia's pov*
The movie was perfect. The atmosphere calmed down. Pedri and Gavi reconciled. It was already late. Pedri offered to show me the room.

The room was very nice. There was one big bed in it. I haven't seen such a bed in a long time. I had to sit on it. It was perfect. Neither too soft, nor too hard. Pedri found the bedding and helped to set it up.

"Can you sleep like that?" Pedri asked me. "
What do you mean?" I asked back.
"I mean in those clothes."
"I don't have anything else to wear anyway."
"I can give you my pajamas if you want."
"Well if you're already offering." "Wonderful, I'm going to get her." "Great, thanks."

After a few minutes, Pedri returned with pajamas.

"Thank you, once again," I thanked. "You're welcome. Good night Sofia." "Good night Pedri."

After he left I put on his pajamas.

I went to bed, but I couldn't sleep

I went to bed, but I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about Pedri. About Pedri? I don't even know why. It's like he's somehow different. It's like he's different from the picture I made of him. I thought he was an asshole. Looks like I was mistaken. He is actually very nice.

And I really enjoy spending time with him. In fact, it seems that we have a lot in common. I'm glad this day happened. I really enjoyed it. Okay, most of the time.

I would like to spend more time with him. Maybe we'll even become friends. I would love to have a friend like him.  

*A.N* I'm sorry for the short part.               But I really had no inspiration. I haven't really had inspiration in the last few   days.

             *I hope everyone is doing well.*
                                         LOVE U ALL💋❤