During that time in the club.

*Mikky's pov*

I and Gavi called the police. I called Frenike. Most of the people fled the club by the time the police arrived. Then the lights returned to normal white lights, and the music stopped. The club was almost empty when the police arrived. That bastard was still lying on the floor. How much I wanted to step on him. But I wasn't allowed. There would be traces of sneakers on it.

When Frenkie came, they didn't let him in until everyone gave a statement. Gavi and I gave ours and told everything as it was. The other people who were still in the club also gave theirs. During that time that bastard woke up. He was immediately taken into custody for questioning. Because we had no evidence that he had done anything.

"Miss your friend who hit this man will have to give a statement tomorrow. If he doesn't show up by 12 o'clock he will have to be taken into custody." one of the policemen came up to me and said. "Okay officer. He'll be at the station tomorrow I promise." I answered.
"It's for his own good. Good night" "Good night sir." I answered him and headed towards Gavi and Frenike. I just couldn't wait to see Sofia. To make sure she's okay.

"And what did he say?" asked Gavi. "Pedri will have to go to the station tomorrow. To make a statement." I answered. "This is so messed up." Frenikie said clutching his head. "I know, but now the most important thing is that Sofia is okay." I said walking towards the car.

                       *In hospital*

*Pedri's pov*

Itook Sofia in my arms and started running towards the hospital. Maria was behind me. I didn't turn around. I just ran forward. Straight to the hospital. I saw a nurse and shouted for help. She immediately ran to get help. And some doctors and nurses came running from the hall with a table. I laid her on the table.

I followed them, but the nurse stopped me.
"Sir, you cannot come with us. You are not allowed."
"Please, I need to know if she's going to be okay." I begged the nurse to let me go. "I'm sorry, sir, I can't let you go. But as soon as I learn some new information, I'll inform you immediately. I promise." "Please. Inform me immediately."
"I will, don't worry." she answered me and ran after the others.

I stood in the same place for a few seconds. But it seemed like forever. I watched her go. How she's moving away from me. I just prayed to God that this wouldn't be the last time I see her. I can't lose her. Not now. Not like this. Not this way. I didn't even tell her how I felt about her. I didn't even tell her I loved her. It is my desire to stand in front of her and tell her: 'Sofia Díaz I love you.'

Maria and I went to the waiting room. She was desperate. Tears streamed down her face without stopping. She needed me. I had to be there for her.

I hugged her and pulled her towards me. She put her head on my chest and cried, sobbed, almost screamed.
"It's all my fault. I shouldn't have let her alone with a stranger. I'm a terrible person. Pedro, what would have happened if you weren't there? I'm a terrible friend."
"Hey, don't say that. It's not your fault for anything. You couldn't have done anything. You couldn't have known. The important thing is that you're here with her now." I comforted her.

We were sitting in the waiting room. We hoped for the best news. After some time, Gavi, Frenkie and Mikky also came.

Mikky sat down to comfort Maria. I stood up and stepped back a little to talk to Pablo and Frenkie.

"What's the condition?" Frenkie asked. "So far, no one has left the room where she is. She is unconscious. They said to inform me of news, if there is any." I answered. "Everything's going to be fine dude, don't worry." Pablo comforted me. "I hope so," i answer.

After about twenty minutes of waiting, the nurse came out. We all ran towards her.
"What's the news? How's Sofia?" I immediately asked.
"For now, she is still unconscious. But her condition is under control. Her pulse is under control. Which one of you is family?"
"Uh, well..." "I can only give the rest of the information to the family." she explained. We all looked at each other. "The situation is that...none of us are her family. But we are her friends." Frenkie explained.
"I'm sorry I can't give you any other information then,I wasn't even allowed to tell you this." she explained.
"Please, we need to know." I begged her. I almost fell on my knees and begged her.

"I'm sorry, but I can't." the nurse just walked past us and went into another room. I was rubbing my hands through my hair. I'm nervous. Angry. Sad. Scared. Concerned. I would rather sit on the floor and start crying. But I have to stay strong. For the others, for Sofia.

"Perhaps it would be best if we go home and rest. Morning is smarter than night. There's nothing we can do now. We can't help at all. We're only making it worse like this," I suggested. I wasn't planning on going home. Of course I won't leave Sofia. But the others must go. They will only make themselves worse.
"Okay, you go, but I'll stay, I have to stay with Sofia. It's the least I can do. After all, it's my fault that she's here." Maria said.
"It's out of the question. You have to rest. You're at your worst right now. You're coming with us. Frenkie and I will be there for you." Mikky assured her.
"Okay, but we're all going home. And you." Maria was looking at me.
"Of course." I lied.

When they left, Pablo and I stayed behind.
"I'll take you home." I said.
"It's okay, I know you'll come back. I know you. I know you too well. I'll take a taxi. I know you want to be with her when she wakes up." Pablo answered. He really is the best. He knows me perfectly. What would I do without him? "Thanks dude, see you tomorrow."
"See you." he replied heading for the exit.

I waited for that nurse to come out. I had to find out something. I had to know. I wouldn't have survived until morning if I hadn't found out.

I got a message from Frenkie.

After about fifteen minutes, that nurse came back

"Any information please. I'm desperate. I can't explain how desperate I am. I can't live with not knowing anything." I begged her. I almost started crying. "Okay, but no one must find out." She dragged me into a small room. "We found sleeping pills in her blood. We are not yet 100% sure what the substitutes are. We will find out when she wakes up. This drug is not lethal, it just slows down the body's work and makes the person sleep. According to our estimates, she should wake up tomorrow morning," she explained to me.
"Thank you, thank you very much. I will never forget this. I will repay you, I promise."
"I need to go now."
"Thank you once again. Thank you very much." I thanked her once again until I returned to the waiting room.