What do I feel?

*Pedri's pov*

I lay there thinking. About what? About the match? About training? About football? Not. So what was I thinking? Something you shouldn't think about. That is about someone.

I was chatting with Pablo, but my thoughts were flying in all directions.

I

I didn't know what to do, so I asked Pablo for help. Definitely the worst idea of ​​life.

I will remind myself to never do that again

My cell phone started ringing like crazy. I wasn't even allowed to answer. I knew that Pablo would only make this situation more difficult for me. He is my best friend. And he's great at it. But love advice? If he gave good love advice, he wouldn't be alone, he would help himself find a girlfriend.

"Halo?" I answered my cell phone. I already knew what the first sentence would be 'I TOLD YOU!'

-"I told you. I knew you liked her." Pablo's voice was heard on the other side of the phone.

- Pablo, it's complicated.
- There's nothing complicated about it. You like her, and I'm 76% sure that she likes you too.
- You think so? So maybe I have a chance.
- SO IT IS SHE!!
- Pablo, don't make noise!
- I knew it was her. I knew it from the beginning.
- Pablo, you are not very useful.
- Pedri, you are destined for each other.
- You can't know that.
- Eyes, Pedri. Eyes never lie, and yours shine like the biggest stars when they see her. And by the way, if you didn't like her, you wouldn't care if she liked you.
- Should I tell her how I feel?
- OF COURSE!!

Then the matches and trainings went through my head.

- I can't think about it now Pablo. I have to get her out of my head. Tomorrow is our last practice before the important match.
- You can't get her out of your head. You can try... But you and I both know you won't be able to.
- What should I do then?
- Do the training 120% tomorrow. Give your heart and head on the field. And do the game as well as you can. And if we win the match, tell Sofia your feelings. And ask her out. On a date.
- So what if we don't win?
- Do your best to win. And if we don't win, there's always the next game. You have time.

What if I don't? I thought.

- Pedri, you have to stop being a coward. And do something with your life. You've liked her since elementary school, since the fifth grade, man.
- What if she rejects me? AGAIN?
- You really think about that? There are 8 billion people in the world. And you are one of the best young talents in football. You are famous all over the world. Dude, you can buy whatever you want. Girls would break each other's noses to be with you. You play for one of the biggest, most famous and best football clubs in the world. And most importantly, you have the best, most intelligent, most handsome friend that anyone could imagine and wish for.  -Okay, I got the point.
-I'm glad.

- Thanks for your help, mate.
-Always here for you.
- I know Pablo, and I am very grateful to you for that.
- Just don't forget me when you need a best man for your wedding.
- We will not go so far into the future.  -Ok, I just wanted you to keep me in mind.
- Always.
- Good night, friend, rest, you need it. See you in the morning.
-Good night. See you at training.

Miraculously, Pablo helped me quite a bit. Maybe he's right. I have to take my chance while I still have it.

She is the first girl I ever loved. The only girl I ever loved. I hope she will be the last one. I want to wait for her at the altar. Waking up next to her every day. Look for her in the stands with my eyes from the field. I want to share my every victory with her. I want to buy a house. And live in that house with her. Have a big garden. With a hundred roses. Although I know that none will be more beautiful than her. I want to spoil her. And provide everything she needs. That's what I always wanted. From the first moment I saw her, I knew from then on that she would be the one I would call mine.

I couldn't have her then. But now, now I will do everything I can to have her.