Driving to the restoran

*Pedri's pov*

"So...you want to talk?" I turned to Mikky, who was sitting in the passenger seat, and asked.
"Yes...about you Pedri. How are you feeling?" she asked me.
"Okay, thanks for the question. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be." I answered.
"This whole situation with Sofia really got to you. You haven't slept all night. And you're really worried about Sofia." "Now Sofia is better so I have nothing to worry about."
"She really means a lot to you, doesn't she?"
"Of course, she is a very important friend of mine."
"Pedri...you know what I mean."
"I'm not so sure I can read minds." I laughed as I looked straight at the road. "Pedri, I'm serious. How do you feel about Sofia?"
"As I said before we are very close friends."
"Pedri, I think you really need to get serious. And confess to yourself and me and Sofia, before it's too late."
"I...I was going to tell her how I feel after the game. But after everything that happened, I'm not sure if I'll have the chance." I finally gave up pretending after I realized that Mikky knew I liked Sofia.
"You definitely shouldn't waste time. I think it will be very romantic if you tell her how you feel after the game. Especially since Barcelona brought you together."
"That..." "... is it so obvious that I like him."
"If you think Sofia has already figured it out. I can tell you she hasn't. The girl is as blind as a bat."
"I didn't know bats were actually blind." "That's not the point. The point is that Sofia has no idea. I tried to give her some hints, but she firmly believes that you don't feel anything for her." "Mikky...do you think I have a chance?" "Of course. You two are meant for each other. I knew it the first time I saw you together."
"Thanks, that means a lot."

"You have to buy her flowers. Roses, roses are very romantic," Mikky suggested.
"No roses, she likes tulips. Those are her favorite flowers." I explained.
"Oh, I didn't know that."

"When you two get together we have to go on double dates." Mikky laughed and suggested.
"If we end up together." I laughed with Mikky.
"I see no reason why you shouldn't end up together. You'd be a perfect couple. And I'm sure she feels the same way."
"If you say so."
"When you start dating, we'll open champagne at Frenkie and I's to celebrate."
"Deal."

"How did you know I like Sofia?"
"Even a blind person would see that." "Well, your friend can't see." we both laughed.
"When you're around her, you blossom. You're always smiling. You play as if it's your last game, not an ordinary training session. You constantly attract her attention. You revolve around her all the time. You frown when she's in the company of someone else from the team. You leave the dressing room with a smile from ear to ear, because you know you'll spend more time with her. When she said she wouldn't go home with you, you got all sad and your smile fell. And most importantly, you always blush when you're around her. That is your ears turn red. They turn red like a tomato."
"Wow...I didn't know I was so obvious. And that's totally not true for the ears." "These are little things that are otherwise not noticed, but they are very important. And yes, your ears turn red when you are around her."

"How was it at the police station?" Mikky asked me.
"I only received a fine." I answered.
"Well, it's good, it could have been worse."
"You're right. I've already seen on all the newspaper covers 'FOOTBALL PLAYER PEDRI GONZALEZ ENDED UP IN PRISON AFTER BEATING A GUY IN A CLUB.'" I joked, to which we laughed.

Mikky and I still talked and joked until we reached our destination.

We found the others and sat down together. We all ordered our food and waited.

I couldn't wait to see Sofia. I could hardly sit still on the chair. I ate the food quickly, because I didn't want to waste time eating.

In the middle of the conversation, Maria's cell phone rang.

"It's Sofia." she said before answering. I didn't know what they were talking about. I just hoped everything was okay. That Sofia is fine and that she is better. All I can hear is Maria answering the call.'Okay.','I understand.', 'Great.','We're coming.' It gave me some hope that I needed.

"Sofia just called me. She got the last tests she had to take out. She's feeling great. She should be released from the hospital in about an hour. We should go get her." Maria informed us.

I couldn't wait to get going. I couldn't wait to see her. I wish I could teleport to the hospital right now.

After we all ate, we all headed to the hospital. This time, Gavi kept me company during the ride.

And there she was. She was standing in front of her room and waiting for us. She had a bag in her right hand. Inside were the things that Mikky had brought her. That she could change her clothes, because everything happened too quickly, so she had nothing to change. In her left hand she was holding the flowers I gave her. She spoke to the nurse.

We were all very happy to see her. She looked really good. She was much better. She had a big smile on her face. And she laughed with us.