Conversation*Pedri's pov*

I immediately went to Sofia's apartment and knocked. I was hoping that she would come out, I really had to talk. I had to apologize for everything. Somehow I felt some strange feeling around her. It was like I was a different person.

Finally she opened the door. "Hi." "Hi." "We need to talk," I told her. "Ok, do you want to come in?", she asked. "Yes, I'll go in."

"I'm sorry for the mess. I'm getting ready for tomorrow's trip," Sofia said as we entered the apartment.
"It's okay, it's not much better for me either."
"And what did you want to talk about?" "I'm really sorry about the news that came out," I began.
"It's okay. It's not your fault," she answered.
"It kind of is."
"I mean, you were forced to drive me home anyway." Sofia joked.
"I'm not, it's a pleasure to drive you." "It's a pleasure to ride with you."
"I should go, I left Pablo alone in the cafe."
"Ok, see you tomorrow.", Sofia saw me off.
"See you."

I was thinking about Sofia the whole way. I don't even know why. My thoughts flew to her. It's not like I'm falling in love with her. Not after such a past. But somehow it seems to be different. It was as if she had changed. If that's even possible. Maybe Pablo is right. Impossible. What am I saying? Definitely not.

I'm definitely not a person who would like Sofia Díaz anymore. That was a long time ago. I was a child. I'm certainly not a child anymore.

But then again...when I'm around her I feel like a little kid.

Like I'm happy around her. I don't feel that way around anyone. I never loved anyone again like I loved her. But I was a little child. How could I even know what love means? If she has really changed, maybe she has some chance for us. Oh no. I don't even know what I'm saying. I'm creating false hope. I sound like Pablo.

I finally arrived at the cafe and saw Pablo where I left him. "Here we have Romeo, and how did the conversation go?" Pablo asked with a sarcastic tone. "Fine. I apologized to her and that's it." "Yeah, great. Let's go now. We have to get ready, we're traveling tomorrow." "You're right we need to rest."

First I left Pablo at his house, then I went to mine.

I had to pack my suitcase for the trip tomorrow.

It didn't take me long to pack. Otherwise, I don't carry a lot of things.

Tomorrow's trip is very important to me, so I had to rest. I fell asleep much earlier than usual.