Flowers

After the training ended, I went to the apartment with Pedri and Gavi. The ride was very quiet and uncomfortable. But at least I didn't have a disagreement like the one with Pedri. I wanted to ask about the picture from Instagram, but the words just wouldn't come out of me.

I finished the work I needed to do and decided to take some time for myself. I didn't know what I was going to do. Then an idea came to my mind. I should invite someone to hang out. I haven't gone out with anyone since I've been in this apartment. I just didn't know who I would go out with. I mean, I don't have many friends, but now I have absolutely no one to go out with. I would go out with Barb, but after what she did to me, I definitely wouldn't call her if she was the last person in the world.

Then it suddenly hit me. Maria. She gave me her number when we met. But again, it was stupid for me to just ask her out as if we've known each other forever. But I was so bored that I had to go out somewhere. Otherwise, I would have jumped off that little balcony of mine.

 Otherwise, I would have jumped off that little balcony of mine

Great. I was really looking forward to spending time with Maria. I even hope to get to know her better. I quickly got ready and went outside the apartment to wait for her.

When she finally came, I got into the car. "Where are we going?" she asked. "Honestly, I'm not really familiar with the city, so it would be good if you choose," I answered. "Okay then, be ready to knock you off your feet." That made me curious, but I decided it would be better to keep it a surprise.

We drove to a cafe. The cafe looked like a place from a fairy tale. "I hope you like coffee. And if you don't like it, they have other drinks as well," Maria said getting out of the car. "Do I like it? I live for coffee," I answered excitedly. "Great then, because here is the best coffee in Barcelona."

Maria took me to a cafe. I honestly didn't even know where I was. The whole place smelled of fresh coffee. I don't know if I've ever been in a more beautiful place in my life.

When the coffee arrived I was speechless

When the coffee arrived I was speechless. The coffee looked like a small work of art.

"What's wrong? You look like you've never had coffee in your life.", Maria laughed. "I don't think I've ever seen coffee like this in my life, let alone drank it," I said, still in shock. "I knew I was going to knock you off your feet." Maria joked. "Wow, you really nailed it," I joked back.

When I tasted the coffee, I knew that Maria was right. This really is the best coffee in Barcelona.

"I have to admit something...", I began. "Shoot sister!" Maria said curiously. "When we first met, I thought you were aggressive and pushy." At that moment, Maria started laughing like crazy. "That's what everyone thinks when they meet me. Do you still think that?" Maria asked. "No, of course not," I answered a little embarrassed, as Maria just continued to laugh. "What did you think of me?", I asked Maria. "Well, I don't know, you were very lost. But those designer shoes you were wearing caught my eye. Then I thought you were some spoiled brat. Or some crazy girl from one of the players," Maria explained. I hoped she didn't still think that way. I'm not even surprised she thought that. "...But don't worry I don't mean it anymore."Maria finished. Uh, it's good.

I had a wonderful time with Maria. I don't remember when I had such a good time. Maria and I actually have a lot in common. At that moment, a very cute boy came to our table with a bouquet of flowers. "Can we help you?" asked Maria. "You don't, but your friend does!", the boy answered, looking at me and handing me a bouquet. At that moment I blushed, I didn't know what to say or do. "Thank you", I answered simply. "My eyes have been watching you since you entered this cafe. I'm not sure if I've seen such beauty in my not-so-long life," the boy replied, after which he just continued on his way.

 I'm not sure if I've seen such beauty in my not-so-long life," the boy replied, after which he just continued on his way

The bouquet was somewhat ordinary, but again so beautiful. The guy who gave it to me had brown fluffy hair and glasses. Not the big prescription glasses that look like jars, but like two suns. Through them I saw perfect dark green eyes. I noticed that he had a book in his other hand. His style was simple, just the way I like it. I don't think it was love at first sight, but I would totally date him if he asked.

"Planet Earth is calling Sofia.", Maria snapped me out of my thoughts. "Please don't tell me it was love at first sight or something." Maria looked at me with a face that said 'disgusting' "Of course not, I don't believe in love at first sight," I answered. "Good, otherwise I would throw up.", Maria laughed. I laughed sweetly at her joke. She really is a queen. "Give me the bouquet so I can see," asked Maria. I handed it to her and she started turning it. After a few turns, she shouted: "Found it!" "What did you find?", I asked confused. "The card." "A card?" "Yes, who else would give a bouquet without a message and information. How else would they find a suitor again?" I honestly didn't even think about it. "Oh my God, how cute," Maria  handing me the card.
The card read:
- I have seen many stars, but none of them shined like your eyes.
-*his number*

"Well, are you going to call him?" Maria asked. "No, I'm not for that," I answered. "Why not?" "I haven't liked anyone since elementary school. It's like waiting for a prince on a white horse." "Don't wait too long, otherwise only a white horse will come to you." We both laughed like crazy at that. I really had a wonderful time with her.

Ever since that boy left, I constantly felt eyes on me. It must not have been that boy, because he had already left. It was kind of embarrassing. And I couldn't find out who was looking at me. Every time I turned around, that feeling disappeared. Everyone looked natural. It was as if no one was looking at me.

Maria noticed that something was wrong and suggested that we leave the cafe. After we paid and left, we went to the nearby park. I had a wonderful time. I hope that this kind of outing will happen again.