Mikky Kiemeney

The training went quite normally as always. You could even say it was boring. So boring that I started collecting balls around the field.

I spotted a girl in the stands. She is constantly in training. Only I never had any contact with her. I was thinking that she is probably a member of the family of one of our football players.

I decided to meet her today.

"Hello." I greeted her.
"Hi?" she greeted me back with a slightly skeptical tone.
"I'm Sofia."
"I'm Mikky. I see you're working here. I hope I'm not bothering or disturbing anyone."
"Don't worry you are not bother me, I just wanted to meet you."
"Okay then. Nice to meet you Sofia. You work here as Xavi's assistant, don't you?"
"Yes, yes I do. I'm also glad, Mikky, that we finally met, since I see that you're always at training, and I have no one to talk to."
"Frenkie keeps persuading me to come to training, and it's not really difficult for me to be supportive. I know it means a lot to him when he sees me."
"Oh, so you're Frenkie's girlfriend? He keeps talking about you. I'm so glad we finally met."
"Really?" Mikky asked, all blushing in the cheeks, I would say from shame.

I would have continued the conversation with Mikky, but Xavi called me. He probably needed help. "Work calls, I was glad Mikky. I hope we will have a chance to talk again." I said goodbye to Mikky.
"I was glad too, Sofia, see you soon." she said goodbye back to me.

The rest of the training went pretty well. We trained mostly passing and shooting penalties, and defense of course.

When I was heading for the exit, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me. People here really need to stop doing that. When that person pulled me into a hug, I knew who it was. Maria.

"Hi girl, what's up?" Maria greeted me. "Hi, how are you?" I greeted Maria back "Great, shall we go for coffee?" Maria invited me for coffee.
"Yes, why not."
"Great, let's go then."
"We're going, just let me tell Pedri that I'm not going home with him."
"Ok, meet me at my car then."
"Ok!" I greeted Maria and headed towards the dressing room to find Pedri.

M

ikky was also in front of the dressing room. She was probably waiting for Frenkie.
"Hi, me again." I greeted her.
"Hii, I'm so glad to see you again." she greeted me back. I thought about it and it occurred to me to invite her for coffee too, I hope that Maria will not mind. I'm sure he won't mind if Mikky joins us. "Well, Maria and I are going for coffee, will you come with us?" I asked her.
"Of course, just let me tell Frenkie that I'm not going home with him," she replied happily.
"Great, I also have to tell Pedri that I won't go home with him." I answered. "Oh, you and Pedri are ... together or?" she asked curiously. Pedri and me? No way. But never mind. She got a little confused.
"Oh no, we're just colleagues. I'm going home with him because I don't have transportation, because I don't have a driver's license."
"Oh, I see, I'm sorry. Since I see that he keeps looking at you during training and checking if everything is okay, I thought you were together." He does that? There's no way he's looking at me. He's probably looking around.
"No, we're just colleagues, so we look out for each other." I answered with a nervous smile.

Speaking of the devil, here he is. Pedri leaves the dressing room.
"Ladies..." he greeted us.
"...shall we go, Sofi?" he asked me. Sofi? No one has called me that since elementary school. It's really strange to hear someone call me that nickname. I just got a strange feeling when he called me that.
"Maria, Mikky and I are going for coffee, so I won't go home with you." I still answered.
"I see. I'll see you tomorrow then." he greeted me and Mikky.
"See you." Mikky and I greeted him back. We waited a few more minutes while Frenkie came out and he and Mikky said goodbye. They are so cute together.

Mikky and I headed towards Maria and her car. Maria was delighted that Mikky was coming with us. All three of us bonded immediately. We talked the whole car ride. Maria drove us to the cafe where we drank coffee and the first time we went for coffee.