my first boyfriend

*Sofia's pov*

I woke up in a pretty good mood this morning? How could I not be after that victory?

Igot a message from Maria.

Of course she's joking about me, but I really didn't expect the news to spread so quickly

Of course she's joking about me, but I really didn't expect the news to spread so quickly. I heard that Balde said something in the interview, but I don't know exactly what.

I have to meet the girls, I have to share the news with them. I have to share my happiness with them.

I can't wait to tell them all!

I am very happy.

I'm floating with happiness.

I quickly got ready and headed for the bus station.

When I met Maria and Mikky I was overjoyed. And I couldn't wait to open the topic.

Maybe it's a little selfish of me to talk only about myself, but I can't keep it to myself. That joy is killing me inside.

"And how is the new love couple of Fc Barcelona doing?" Maria asked. I was just waiting for it.

"Perfect. Alejandro is perfect. I think he's the one. He walked me home last night..." I would have continued but Mikky suddenly cut me off.

"How come suddenly?...I mean you never seemed too close to me. How do you suddenly become a girlfriend and a boyfriend? And get into a relationship?" she asked.

She shocked me a little. I mean...it's not like she sounded weird, but somehow it's like she's not happy.

"Well...I was a little shocked too. I didn't expect it either, but he says he liked me from the first day. He was just too shy to ask me. And we've gotten a lot closer in the last few days." I explained.

"I understand…I just wasn't expecting it. I was expecting that you might start dating someone you spend more time with. Someone you're more connected to." she replied.

"Then I should start dating one of you two, because I only hang out with you." I joked.

"Tell Mikky how Balde asked you to be his girlfriend." Maria reminded me.

Mikky was not there at that moment.

"Well...I was standing on the field. I was still in shock after the victory. Alejandro came up to me and I congratulated him. Then he mentioned that he wanted to ask me something after training. He wanted to ask me to be his girlfriend then. He just didn't have words. Then he asked me. He said, "Then I couldn't find words to describe you, I can't even now, because such words don't exist in any language. Sofia will you make me the happiest man in this stadium and become my girlfriend. Or will you make me the saddest and refuse the offer?" I was speechless at that moment. I just nodded my head 'yes' and he lifted me up in the air. Maria was there the whole time. And when Pedri and Gavi came to congratulate to Alejandro at the goal, he could not refrain from saying that we are officially in a relationship."

"It's very romantic." Mikky said, looking at the table and her coffee, which she was twirling in her hand.

"...I wish you all the best." she smiled.

"thank you"

"Summer has started. And I'm still alone. I don't have anyone. Who will I spend this vacation with? You two have boyfriends now and you don't care. And me? I'm as alone as a tree stump." Maria joked. And Mikky and I just laughed.

"Did Balde invite you to spend the summer together?" Maria asked.
"Not yet, isn't it too early?" I answered. "Too early? Sofia, you two are in a relationship." Mikky looked at me.
"I don't know, maybe he'll ask me. I don't want to rush anything."

"Alejandro is my 'first boyfriend.'" I said.
"Really? I didn't know." Mikky looked at me.
"How come?" Maria asked in shock.       "I don't know, I didn't leave the house much before." I joked.

"I believe in you and Balde. You look like a couple from a magazine." Maria raised my confidence

"We will see." Mikky said taking the last sip of her coffee.

"I'm leaving you. I have an appointment with the dentist. I'll see you." Mikky said looking at her watch. "So early? See you." Maria and I said goodbye to her.

Mikky was kind of strange to me today. I hope everything is fine.

I hope everything is fine between us.