Girls night out

*Sofia's pov*

Today is the last training session before the match against Real Madrid, we play in two days.Training went normally. Nothing strange happened. Everyone did their best. We are all really working hard for this victory. This upcoming game means a lot to everyone. Training was definitely not relaxed, but it was our last one before this important game. We hardly had time to drink water. But at least this training got us back in shape.

Towards the end of the training, Balde came to me.
"Hello Sofia, I have to ask you something," he greeted me.
"What's up? What do you need?" I greeted him back.
"Balde!"
"Alejandro, go back,"
"Training is not over yet," the team called Balde to go back to training.
"You know what, we'll meet later, and I'll ask you then," said Balde, returning to training.
"Of course, see you," I said goodbye and returned to my work.

I was very interested in what he wanted to ask me. That was going through my head all the time. Still, I had to focus on training. I don't want to lose my job because of a question.

The training ended shortly after that. I was waiting for Pedri and Gavi and my transport home. At that moment, I saw Balde walking towards me.

"Hello again, was there something you wanted to ask me earlier?" I greeted him and smiled at him.
"Hi, I just wanted to ask you..." he paused for a moment. I waited for him to finish. I don't know what got into him to stop like that.
"...hey...Sofia...do you think we can win the next game?" he asked. It took him enough. Poor thing, he must be afraid of the upcoming match.

"Of course we will win. We all work hard and try hard," I answered him.
"I'm glad you believe in us."
"Of course I believe in us, how could I not? We are a team."
"Glad to hear that. See you around then."
"See you." We said goodbye, and he went on his way, and I returned to my waiting.

Pedri and Gavi quickly finished changing, so we just headed for the car.

During the ride, Pedri and Gavi gave each other some strange signs and signals. Honestly, it wasn't my business, so I wasn't that interested in those signs.

"And Sofia, how was your day?" Pedri asked me. "Great, thanks for the question." I answered back. "Good to know." Pedri ended our conversation, and focused on the road.

Gavi spun around in his seat as if something was bothering him, and continued to give Pedri some strange looks. Man why is everyone so weird today? I understand that everyone is nervous, but it's like something got into them. They're not this weird otherwise.

First Balde, then these two.

However, the rest of the ride was quite normal. We were all silent. It was just a little awkward.

When I came back to the apartment, I saw that the girls were writing to the group. Maria, Mikky and I have a group called 'mean girls b squad'. That name was Maria's idea.

 That name was Maria's idea