*Pedi's pov*

Pablo and I sat together on the plane. Pablo watched some of his Turkish series all the way, so I was quite bored.

was about in the middle of the plane so I could see everything. I was looking for something interesting the whole time. It was quite boring. Sergio and Lewandowaki were sitting in front of us. They were talking about rather boring topics. At least they were boring to me. Probably because of the age difference. Behind us sat Jordi Alba,who slept the whole way.Well, he woke up to Raphinha singing, but immediately fell back asleep. And Dembélé,who played mobile games.

I couldn't have been in a worse position.

Xavi sat all the way in front. Behind him sat Raphinha and Koundé. Ansu Fati and Ter Stegen sat behind them. Maria and Sofia sat all the way behind, and Balde and Pablo Torre sat in front of them. Why couldn't I sit in front or behind? But no, of course Pablo has to sit in the middle. If the plane catches fire from the beginning or the end, we can run to the other side. And now he watches Turkish series.

I don't know why, but I looked more behind than in front. And every time my eyes flew to Sofia and Mario. I have no idea why. They just distracted me. But they weren't the only ones distracting me. Balde also took a lot of my attention. Every time I turned around he was talking to Sofia. It wasn't that it bothered me. It was just weird. I've known him for a long time, and since I've known him, he hasn't talked to me as much as he's talked to Sofia. Not that I was interested, but I don't know.

"Don't stare, weirdo." I heard Pablo and turned around.
"I'm not staring."
"You're totally staring."
"I'm not staring, aren't you watching your soap operas by the way?"
"First of all: you stare.
Second: these are not soap operas.
And thirdly: what are you staring at?"
I just rolled my eyes.

Pablo literally started climbing all over me to see what I was looking at.
"I knew!"
"Get off me." "I knew you were looking at her."
"I'm not looking at anyone."
"You can't lie to me."
"I'm not lying to you"
"Your face betrays you Pedro, your face betrays you. You are as red as a ruddy apple."
"I don't know what you're talking about."
"Your jealousy knows."
"Jealousy? What are you talking about?" "You could ask Balde about that." "Balde? Man you're not well."
"I know what I'm talking about."
"Watch your soap operas and shut up." "I won't, when I have a soap opera in front of me."
"Whatever that means to you! I just rolled my eyes.

Shortly after those terrible karaokes, Pablo Torre went to the bathroom. When he was coming back from the toilet itself, Gavi yelled at him. That is his name. I had to push him to stop. However, I was late, I saw Pablo walking towards us.
"Idiot," I muttered to Gavi.

"Yes?" Pablo asked Gavi.
"What's going on there?" Gavi asked. "Where?"
"Are you stupid or are you pretending to be stupid?"
-"Let Gavi go, he's a little lost. This turbulence is hitting his head," I said to Pablo Torre.
"What are you talking about? I know what I'm talking about. And so does he." Gavi justified himself. Pablo Torre just looked surprised.
"You two are not normal." Pablo told us. "We know that well without you. That's not important now. What's important is what happens between the two back seats." Gavi waved his hand.
"What?"
"Man I am asking you about these conversations between you."
"What do you mean?"
"Do I have to ask you directly? What are Sofia and Balde talking about?" Gavi spat. How uncomfortable I was at that moment. I wanted to collapse in my seat.
"How do I know. About the weather, I guess." Pablo answered in awe.
"You're totally useless." Gavi was turning his head from Pablo Torre to me.
"Why are you even interested?" asked Pablo.
"It's not your problem, shu, shu.", Gavi literally chased Pablo away.

I nearly killed Gavi. Is he normal? What an idiot. What will Pablo think we're stalking them? I didn't talk to Gavi for the rest of the flight.Well not really but still...