*Sofia's pov*

Why...why are you making this so difficult for me? And I know you shouldn't, but here we are again. Side by side. I cry on your shoulder, in your soft hug!

I want to push you away from me...but I can't. And every time I try, it gets harder and harder.

I know he's the one.

But... there's always...but.

I felt wet drops falling on me.
Rain.
Wonderful.
That's the last thing I need right now.

I looked at the sky. 'God, is this my punishment? Is this how you pay me back?' I thought.

"We should go inside. The rain has started." I said, breaking the hug and wiping away the tears.
"Camels don't fall from the sky. What's the worst that can happen?" he asked, after which he spun me around.

"It's really late." I said. That's the only argument I could use.
"Please give me one, last dance. If I can't have you, at least give me the memory of dancing in the rain with you." He said. Although we have already entered the dance.
"Why is that important to you?" I asked him.
"Stupid reason, I'm afraid. One day I want to tell my grandchildren about this."
That made me smile.
"What are you going to tell them?"
"That I danced in the rain with the most beautiful girl I ever knew. And who I wanted to marry. Who wore the jacket I gave her. The day I fell for her for the second time." I didn't even realize I was wearing his jacket. How did he notice that? Of course he noticed, it's his jacket after all.
"Don't do this to me. Pedri. Please. Don't play with my feelings. Not like this."
"But you do it to me. Sofia. My heart is like a violin. If you don't know how to play, why did you touch it?"
He was breaking my heart into a hundred pieces. I know I did it to him too. Why did our story have to end like this? Like any happy romance novel, with dancing in the rain. Only ours has a sad ending.

"You said that's when you fell for me for the second time. When did you fall for me the first time then?" I asked. He didn't answer me anything. He was just looking into my eyes. Although his gaze used to wander to my lips. The silence was the loudest then. Than ever before.

Put an end to this.

If only I could turn back time. I would change my decision.

I couldn't even look him in the eyes. Because I knew that if I looked into his eyes, I wouldn't be able to separate myself from them.

Maybe, just maybe, I can find happiness in someone other than him. Maybe he can do it too.

The silence was so loud. With every step we were getting closer and closer. We were completely wet. The rain was not heavy, but enough for us to get wet.

We stopped. Everything around us stopped. The rain was falling lightly. We were looking directly into each other's eyes. His left arm was placed tightly around my waist. His right hand was brushing the hair from my face. My hands were on his cheeks. Like a scene from a movie.

I wanted to kiss him. I know he wanted it too. There was nothing between us. I was waiting for him to kiss me. I was hoping he would. Although I shouldn't have expected it.

He did it.

His wet lips were touching mine. It was a few seconds until he broke the kiss. He took a step away from me.

"I know you made it clear you didn't want this….but it was stronger than me."

But I wanted this. In the depths of the soul. If I hadn't...I wouldn't have done what I did seconds after he said it.

I kissed him.

This time neither of us wanted to break the kiss. Kissing in the rain. With the person you truly love.

The rain was stronger. We had to get out of the rain. He took me by the hand, and we started running together towards the entrance of the hotel.

We finally got in. We were completely wet. Water was dripping from my hair.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked him.
"What am I doing to you?"

"You make me forget who and what I am."
"Can I kiss you again?" he leaned against the hotel door and looked at my lips.
"Pedri!"
"Sofia. Let's get this over with. Tell him. Tell him the truth."
"I will, but not now. Not today. When I'm ready."
"I'll wait for you. I've waited for you this long, I'll wait for you as long as it takes."

I don't know how I'm going to get out of this mess I've gotten myself into. I don't want to hurt Alejandro. I spent the most beautiful two months with him. I have to find the right moment to talk to him. I hope that moment will come soon. That's my decision. I hope no one gets hurt in the end.

This is a night I know I will never forget. The night that made me find the truth. The night I found true love. It's Pedri. It was always Pedri. It's just that I never realized it until now.