rainy day

I enjoyed coffee with Maria and Mikky. But I had to go home. Paris was alone in my apartment. I locked her in the room. I was even a little afraid that something would fall on her. How small and tiny she is. I was even scared that she would run out of food. Although I left enough food for her. Mikky called Frenike to come get her because he was nearby. Maria and I said goodbye to her. Maria dropped me off outside the apartment and I hurried up the stairs to check on Paris.

When I entered the room Paris was lying on my bed. She was adorable.

 She was adorable

I let her sleep. I had to make some quick training changes for Xavi, because he asked me to. I got into my laptop and started working.

I felt that I was getting hungry, and I really didn't feel like cooking. So I decided to order food.

It was raining outside. I'm not a big fan of rain. I know some people like rain, but I'm a person who likes the sun much more. And when it's warm. When it rains, the only thing I like to do is sleep.

The only problem with food delivery is that I have to go down three floors to pick it up. I have to use the stairs because the elevator is broken.

I decided to wrap myself in a blanket and watch a movie. I love action movies, but sometimes I also watch some romances. The food was still warm, which was amazing. I ordered some pasta. It was raining quite hard outside. My windows weren't exactly perfect. They were quite old, so water was passing inside. I had to put towels on the windows so that water would not pass and enter the apartment.

Paris was terrified by the thunder. I had to take her to bed with me. It wasn't late, about six o'clock. The film lasted two hours. During that time, the storm calmed down. I looked out the window, but it was already dark. It was still raining a little, it was light. I just saw my neighbor running outside and grabbing the clothes that were blown away by the wind. Some clothes were even on the tree and on other people's cars. Old witch , she probably forgot it outside. Or she probably slept through the storm. I never liked her. Especially since she spilled coffee on me.

She spilled coffee on me as I was leaving the building through the back door. Because I was going to throw out the trash and it was faster that way. There was grass behind the building and no one walked there, except for us who live there. She poured cold coffee and a full bowl of it. Who else keeps coffee in a bowl? And her excuse is that she didn't see me. She lives on the second floor. And one of the windows in her apartment is right above the back exit. I would understand somehow if it happened once, but no, it happened twice. In the same week. Since then, I no longer go that way, but only to the front exit, even though it is a seven-minute long passage to the container.

I thought that the problem was with me, but not even the others who live in the building can stand her.

It was already late, so I went to sleep. I had training tomorrow, so I had to rest.