How do we know we like someone?

At today's training, Xavi brought us the schedule of matches. We have one match at Camp Nou against Real Madrid. That game is in two weeks. So we have to prepare as best we can.  But I'm not afraid, our team is in great shape, all players are perfectly healthy and play with all their hearts. Balde will return to training next week, so we are counting on him.

The training went perfectly well, as always. I talked a little with Mikky, who came to watch the training. The team was doing great. They improved a lot in passing, which is the key to our game.

I couldn't wait to get home and see Paris, she became my whole world. I was returning home with Pedri and Gavi, as usual. My everyday was pretty much the same. I don't go out anywhere, and I don't leave the house. Probably because I have no money. This was not the case before. At one point I felt like going to Italy, I went on a private plane and came back. Not so now. Before, I was constantly partying and going out for coffee with my "so-called friends". Where are they now, when I need them?

I've finished making some changes to my latest makeup remover. I think it could do well and sell. Money from the brand "Sofia's cosmetic" comes in great for me. I don't know how I would survive without him. Before it was just a hobby, but it has become my main income. I opened it myself. I manage it myself. Of course, I have my own team and workers, but I manage it myself.

I was very bored and I didn't know what to do with myself, so I decided to take a walk. I left Paris in the apartment.

After half an hour of walking, I reached the library

After half an hour of walking, I reached the library. Normally, I don't really go to bookstores, but I was very bored, so I decided to go in anyway. Maybe even read a book, well not really. I don't like to read. Ever since I was little. I didn't even read the textbooks for school. The nannies read it to me in elementary school, and then the maids. The thickest book I ever read had about 20 pages. I read it for about a month.

I entered. Everything was quiet. Some people sat and read. This was a rather large library. It had two floors. There were large wooden stairs. There were books everywhere. Of course they are dummy. I went up to the second floor. I just wanted to look around. A worker came to me and asked if I needed help. I must have looked lost as I looked around. I thanked her and asked about the romantic sector. I have no idea why, that was the first thing that came to my mind.

She took me there and asked me to be quiet. I thanked her again and promised to be quiet. When she left, I continued looking around. I crossed to the other side and saw someone reading a book.

Otherwise, I wouldn't be interested in who reads there. But the person was quite familiar to me. Then it suddenly hit me. Am I stupid or blind? It's Pedri. What is he doing here? He reads, logically, dumbass. I decided to greet him. Of course, I didn't want to make noise, because that worker told me to be quiet. I came a few steps away from him, and he still didn't notice me. He must have been deep in reading. I looked at the title of the book.
'How do we know we like someone?' Why is he reading this? Does he like someone? Why did that strike me? Why do I even care? He can like anyone.

"Hi" I greeted him. He raised his head from his book.
"Hi...Hi" he answered. He turned as pale as a ghost when he saw me. I probably pulled him out of his reading, I'm really sorry. That was not my plan.
"So...who do you like?" I couldn't stop myself from asking. I immediately bit my tongue. I shouldn't have asked. "Who do I like?" he looked at me confused.
"I thought since you were reading that book." ahh I shouldn't have asked anything.
"Oh no, I don't like anyone, I just found the book tempting so I decided to read it," he answered a bit nervously, running his hand through his hair and giving me a sweet smile.

I don't know how to react to his answer as if I was pleased, but also as if it wasn't. I don't understand why I would be glad, or why I wouldn't be glad.

Pedri seemed somehow mysterious to me from the beginning. I simply can't imagine him having a crush on someone. I don't know how he would behave towards that person, somehow he seems too shy to show his emotions and sympathies.

And maybe I'm wrong. Maybe he'll come right up to his crush and say 'I like you'. And maybe I'll never know.