'Am I trying hard enough?'

'Sofias pov'
I fell asleep relatively early last night. I was searching for some things about football. I wanted to express myself in front of Xavi. Actually, I didn't want to disappoint him. In a silent way, I saw my father in him. So I didn't want to disappoint him, just like I don't want to disappoint my dad I got up and made coffee like every previous morning since I've been here. The road was the same as always. At least there was no crowd. When I arrived on the field, I felt somehow beautiful, fulfilled. At that moment, Maria was created from somewhere. That's her specialty. Scaring me. Maria is a wonderful girl. I don't spend much time with her, but she seems wonderful to me. She's always kind of loud and I even like that. It seems to me that everyone loves her here.

"How's my favorite assistant coach doing?" Maria asked jumping on me. "But I'm the only assistant coach," I replied confused. "That's why you're my favorite, silly." "Ahh, ok, by the way, how are you...", I didn't manage to finish the sentence when I was called by Xavi.

"Good morning Xavi," I greeted him. "I'm glad that at least someone is feeling good, because as you can see from the attached, my day couldn't be worse." Xavi answered me. "What happened now?", I asked worriedly. "The match is coming soon, and I only managed to arrange accommodation. I still have to make arrangements for transportation. And I don't have time for that. I have to do training. Training is the most important thing for me. But then again, what good will training do if we can't make it to the game? It's over , everything is falling apart, I'm falling apart, this club is falling apart," explained Xavi holding his head. I didn't know how to help him, so I just offered help and support. "Don't worry, everything will be fine, after all, the two of us have four hands together. I'll help you, don't worry," I comforted him. "Thank you Sofia, a man can really rely on you. Unlike those stumps from my players, they are of no use." That even made me laugh.

Xavi took me to his office and explained what I needed to do. I had to make some calls and make appointments. It wasn't that hard actually. After I made the first couple of calls, I got tired. Don't judge me, this is the first time I'm actually doing something. I took my cell phone and decided to check Instagram. The cosmetics I sell worked perfectly as I thought. Of course, when a team of professionals works for me. I entered my story, I mean, who doesn't watch their own story 100 times. I checked who viewed it. I sincerely hoped that one person looked at it... But nothing. However, one name caught my eye: Pablo Gavi. Really? Nevertheless, after my short break, I continued my work. I didn't even understand the bigger things. It will be good if we don't end up in Kazakhstan.

When I finished, I went out on the field. All the players looked sweaty and tired. It was as if someone was taking the soul out of them. What is Xavi doing to them to make them look like that? I didn't have much to do afterwards so I was just waiting for my transport.

But again I kind of asked myself 'Am I trying hard enough?'