Instagram error

*Pedri's pov*
"But I still can't get over the fact that she told you that she has more followers on Instagram than you have money.", Gavi opened the topic again. "Do you see how rude she really is now?" "Look at how many followers she has on Instagram, I'm really interested!" "I'm not going to stalk her on Instagram, it's weird." "Come on, what's the worst that can happen?" I rolled my eyes and took my cell phone out of my pocket.

"What's her name on Instagram?" I asked Gavi. "How am I supposed to know? Type in 'Sofia' and it will probably pop up." Gavi replied. "You're smart." I agreed and typed in 'Sofia' and it immediately popped out. I was in shock.

"298 million? That's more than my transfer value

"298 million? That's more than my transfer value." Gavi literally screamed. "Shut up idiot, we're in a cafe." I hit him on the head, while the whole cafe was staring at us. "She even has her own cosmetics business Wow." Gavi was admiring, while I was rolling my eyes. I mean, she seems to be really popular, but I don't think that's anything to admire. "The list of publications continues, I'm interested in what she publishes." "I'm not going to stalk her, I was just intrigued by the profile." "Come on, don't be silly." Gavi was literally begging. "Okay, but you're really weird." We continued scrolling. We scrolled for a long time until something happened...

"No, no, no," I shouted, jumping up. "What happened?" Gavi asked worriedly. "I accidentally liked a picture from 2017." At that moment, Gavi had a fit of laughter. He choked. I panicked. People were watching from all sides. "What am I going to do now?", I shouted anxiously. Gavi couldn't answer me because he was dying of laughter. I'm done. How am I going to solve this? The only thing I can do is hold my head and pray.

                        *Sofia's pov*

I was making some lunch when I received a notification on my mobile phone. It was an Instagram notification. 'pedri liked your picture' Please, what? How weird can this guy be? We had a big fight in the car and now he likes my picture on Instagram. What's weirder is he liked a pic from 2017. 2017? I think it was the one from my 15th birthday. A freak.I'll put that same picture on the story and see if he takes a look.

                  *Back to Pedri's pov*
After Gavi and I came to our senses and the panic disappeared, we started thinking about what to do. "The only thing is to tell her that your cell phone fell in love with her, and liked an old picture," Gavi joked. "Hahahaha, very funny, I'm dying of laughter. We have a serious situation, and you're joking, Pablo. By the way, you're to blame for this." , I really didn't feel like joking at that moment. "My fault? Did I hold your cell phone?", Gavi excused himself.

"Look, she posted the story." Gavi pointed to the icon. "Come on, look at her story, I just need that." I moved my cell phone away from Pablo. He is clumsy by nature. He doesn't even know how to tie shoelaces. I don't need another weird mistake. "I'll take a look on my cell phone, you could also follow her so it won't be suspicious." Gavi gave an idea. "Good idea, I don't think I'm interested in what she posted, but..." I answered.

Pablo took out his cell phone and entered Instagram.

"Dude, look at this." Gavi laughed and showed me his cell phone. Excuse me? I can't believe it. I turned white. If the heart attack didn't hit me then, it never will. "This is your picture." Gavi said with a laugh. "Pablo I'm screwed now. Now I'm sure she knows." "Relax, it's not like she'll remember asking her out in elementary school." "Shut up, please. This can't be worse. After that incident in the car plus this one, I don't know how I'll look her in the eyes."

What will I do now?

Could I have found myself in a worse situation?