He/she doesn't mean a thing

Mari and I were preparing for the match. "And, are you nervous?" Maria asked.
"Somewhat yes," I answered.
"Well, Pedri and you, huh?" Mari suddenly spat.
"WHAT?" I asked in shock.

"What would make you think that there is something between Pedri and me?" I asked Maria.
"I mean..." Maria thought to herself."...there were some signs." "Really?"
"Yes, I think so."
"What signs."
"Come on, even the paparazzi realized that you were meant for each other." "Don't bring the paparazzi into this." "Just kidding, but just so you know, I'm the number one shipper."
"You're really silly sometimes, that's why I love you."
"Come on, you have to admit it. The way you look at each other. It would kill me if someone looked at me like that."
"So the two of us are looking at each other as if we are going to kill each other."
"It doesn't seem that way to me. Man, how much do you mean to him that he left training because of you. And how much does he mean to you that you came with him."
"First of all, I made him come. Secondly, I went with him to make sure he would get to the doctor's office,"I interrupted Maria.
"And the hands?"
"Hand?"
"Don't play dumb. Hands on the Eiffel Tower."
"Oh, that. We were holding hands so we wouldn't get separated in the crowd." "Okay, whatever you say."
"We need to change the subject, definitely."
"Okay, you can run from it, but you can't hide."
"Whatever."
He doesn't mean a thing anyway.

                       *Pedri's pov*
Pablo and I finally got to the room. I couldn't wait to rest for the game. I have to show my best in the game today. As soon as we got to the room, Gavi attacked me with questions.

"Tell me what happened." Pablo asked every two minutes.
"Nothing." my answer was the same every time.
"Why were you holding hands then?" "How many times do I have to tell you? So that we wouldn't get separated because the crowd was too big."
"But you liked it didn't you?"
"Yes, I enjoyed it," I said sarcastically. "Come on."
"Will you ever leave me alone?"
"I will, of course, as soon as you admit that you like Sofia."
"So, never, wonderful."
"It shows on you, man. You're burning with jealousy. Ever since we were on the plane. You're all grumpy."
"And why should I be jealous?"
"I see you looking at Balde the whole time since we arrived. You'd rather hit him in the head with a ball."
"I think you should really stop talking nonsense."
"It's not nonsense. By the way I won't stop until you two end up together, I'm your number one shipper."
"Whatever, go prepare for today's game. I'll do that too."

What's on Pablo's mind anyway?

She doesn't mean a thing.