Finally

*Pedri's pov*

was in the living room. I was watching TV. At that moment, my cell phone rang. I looked at who called me. It was Sofia. 'My Sofia?' I asked myself. What could she possibly need now?

I answered!

"Hey what's up?"
"I told him Pedra, I told him everything." My cell phone slipped down my hand at that moment. I heard nothing more. The world turned around me. All I knew was that the woman I love was finally free. I was the happiest man at that moment. I knew this one would come, but I couldn't even think it would be this beautiful.
"Pedri, are you there? Pedri, can you hear me?" Sofia's voice brought me back to reality.
"Sofia, where are you now?" I asked her. I had to see her. If I hadn't seen her I feel like I would have gone mad.
"In front of the library."
"Stay there, see you.". She tried to say something, but I cut her off. I jumped off the couch and literally ran to the car. I was in such a hurry that I even forgot my car keys, so I had to go back. But that was all irrelevant. Now that I know she can be mine. Mine and nobody's.

I was driving fast. I don't remember the last time I drove that fast. I got to the library parking lot faster than ever. I ran from the parking lot all the way to the entrance. And there she was. Sofia. My Sofia. My beautiful Sofia. "My Sofia" how nice it sounds. I hugged her and lifted her into the air. She was laughing. That made me smile too.
"Hey!" I said after I put her on the ground.
"You didn't have to come all the way here just to tell me that." she smiled.
"I didn't just come for that!" I answered her, after which I kissed her. People around us applauded, as if I had proposed to her. I could have proposed to her at that moment, but I wanted it to be something more special.

Slike
Videozapisi
Kupovina
Knjige
Karte
Vijesti
Avionske karte
Financije
Svi filteri
Hrvatski
Engleski
Nakon ovolikog čekanja napokon smo zajedno. Iako,još ju nisam pitao da mi bude djevojka. Mislim da je ovo savršen trenutak. Dok ponovno netko nije bio brži od mene. Pitam se hoće li ona pristati. Što ako ona ne pristane? Ne,ne smijem o tome misliti. Da nije htjela pristati ne bi sada stojala ispred mene. Da nije htjela pristati ne bi ostavila savršenog momka. Izabrala je mene. Čime sam baš ja to zaslužio? Od svih muškaraca baš ja? Mislim da mi je ipak ovo dalo dovoljno samopouzdanja. Pogledao sam u nju još jedan posljednji put,nakon čega sam kleknuo.Svi oko nas su bili u šoku,a Sofia je bila u najvećem.
"Sofia Díaz,sviðaš mi se već otkad te znam. Otkada si prvi put ušetala u moj život. I sada,bez ikakvog streaha te pitam. Hoćeš li mi biti djevojka?" Čekao sam odgovor. Iako mislim da sam nju ostavio bez texta. Samo jedna riječ me dijeli od viječne sreče. A samo ona može izustiti tu riječ.
"Yes."
After all this waiting, we are finally together. Although, I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend yet. I think this is the perfect moment. Until someone was faster than me again. I wonder if she will agree. What if she doesn't agree? No, I can't think about that. If she didn't want to agree, she wouldn't be standing in front of me now. If she didn't want to agree, she wouldn't have left the perfect guy. She chose me. What did I do to deserve it? Of all men, just me? I think this gave me enough confidence though. I looked at her one last time, after which I knelt down. Everyone around us was in shock, and Sofia was in the biggest shock.
"Sofia Díaz, I've liked you since I've known you. Since you first walked into my life. And now, without any trace, I'm asking you. Will you be my girlfriend?" I was waiting for an answer. Although I think I left her without text. Only one word separates me from eternal happiness. And only she can say that word.

"Yes."

She said 'yes'.

I jumped for joy. Now I can finally tell everyone that she is mine. I wanted to tell the whole world that she was mine. Although I still cannot fully believe that this is happening, I am living in this beautiful moment. I look at her. With the same eyes with which I looked at her in the fifth grade of elementary school. It's just that now we're a little taller, and now she can see me too.

I can't wait to tell Pablo. I promised to let him know first, but that can wait. I want to spend time with my beautiful girlfriend. One day a fiancee, and then a wife.

I didn't even ask Sofia how Balde was. How he handled the breakup. Maybe Sofia was right. Lately I've only been thinking about myself. I didn't even think about anything else. I had to ask her.
"And? How did it go with Alejandro? How is he?"
"It wasn't bad. He wished us luck."
"So he took the breakup well?"
"Well, he thinks we weren't meant to be. Looks like he's right."
I didn't answer anything to that. I knew that Balde would understand this, after all, he is a good guy.

The most important thing is that I got my happy ending. The end of the fairy tale. I know that sounds very selfish, but I waited too long for my 'and they lived happily ever after'

Little me would be so proud. All my dreams have come true. I play football, my favorite thing in the world. And now I am together with my favorite person in the world.

Of course this is not the end. This is just the beginning of our story.