two months have already passed

*Sofia's pov*

Two months have already passed.

My life is going perfectly. I have a very good job. Perfect boyfriend, perfect friends. Barcelona is doing great. What more could I ask for? And most importantly, my life will soon return to normal. What could go wrong?

Dad wrote me a letter. I miss him a lot. I'm not mad at him anymore. It turns out in the end that I needed this change. If this hadn't happened, I wouldn't have met these wonderful friends. And I wouldn't have met Alejandro either.

Mikky, Maria and I hang out and go out all the time. We live the best life.

I'm doing great with Alejandro as well. He is wonderful. We see each other all the time. Every morning he sends roses to my address. We are literally blooming. My life couldn't be better.

Mikky and I were drinking coffee after training in our cafe. Yes, we found our cafe. Mikky, Maria and I have been drinking coffee there for two months. Today, Maria could not come with us, but Mikky and I had fun without her. Although we miss her.

We talked until I saw someone in the distance.

"Isn't that Pedri over there?" I asked Mikky.
"I'm not sure, where?" she replied. "There!" I showed her.
"Yeah, I think so."
"Who is that red haired girl next to him?"
"I have no idea."
"Ah okay."
"Why do you want to know?"
"There's no reason. I was just curious. Because I haven't seen him with girls, you know." I got all tangled up.
"Sofia. Dear, are you jealous?"
"No, of course not. Mikky, what are you thinking? I have a boyfriend."
"Whatever you say."

Am I jealous? Of course not. Why would she be jealous? I have a boyfriend. A boyfriend I love.

"Do you think that's his girlfriend?" I asked.
"I'm not sure. Maybe." Mikky answered. "Not that I care, but you've known him longer than I have, has he ever had a girlfriend before?"
"I don't think so. I think he's always said that he wants to focus on his career. But maybe he's changed his plan."
"Maybe." I swallowed the lump in my throat and answered.

Why am I interested in this? Why am I interfering in someone else's life? What is happening to me.

I stared at them. I couldn't take my eyes off them.

"Sofia, is everything alright?" Mikky asked.
"Why shouldn't everything be fine?" "Just...Sofia...are you sure you made the right decision?"
"What do you mean ?"
"You really look happy. And I'm very happy for you. But Sofia...there's always a but. Are you really happy enough with Balda not to think about Pedri?"
"Mikky, please don't start with me again. I like Balde. I'm happy with Balde. That's what I want for myself."
"If you say so. But Sofia, don't regret it later if you make a bad decision."
"I won't make a bad decision. Don't worry." And maybe I already did it. No, I can't think about that.

Why are these thoughts even entering my head? I know what I want. It's just...maybe I'm not sure who I want. Although I shouldn't even be asking myself that. I know who I'm with. But then why am I looking at someone else? Maybe Mikky is right... No, I'm happy with Alejandro. And that won't change. But again...

I was still thinking, but I realized that Mikky was sitting on the other side of the table.

We had a great afternoon with coffee and conversation. Although I had a headache from that conversation.

The next morning that girl was in the stands. Same girl from yesterday.

Where did she come from?Who is she?

Who here would know who that girl is? I know. Pablo. But I can't ask him. He is Pedri's best friend. It would be too strange.

"Hey, great training. You did great." I approached Pablo and greeted him. "Thanks. I can't wait for this match in two days."
"Me too."
"How are you? Everything okay? Just checking."
"I'm great. I'm literally glowing. You?" "Pretty good."
"I'm so glad. Oh, I was wondering...who is that girl in the stands? The redhead? I haven't seen her before."
"Oh, that's Pedri's cousin. She came here the other day from Mexico. You should meet her. She's very nice."
"Yes, you're right. Thanks for the information. See you." I greeted him goodbye.
"See you." he greeted me bye back

Cousin? How could I be so stupid? But it's good to know. At least she's not his girlfriend. I think... even if she was, that wouldn't bother me. I would be happy for Pedri. He deserves someone good. He deserves the best. He and I didn't get off to a very good start, but later I realized how wonderful a person he is. Such a person is only born once. Only... if only I hadn't been so rash. And entered the relationship like a fly without a head. I wasn't thinking. I was driven by the crazy idea of ​​having a boyfriend. But it's too late now. I don't regret it. Of course I don't regret it. Alejandro is wonderful. I couldn't even want such a boy. I wouldn't have a chance anyway. Pedri only sees me as a friend.

We have an important away game against Real Madrid. The first El Clasico of the season. Real Madrid brought some strong young new players. But we are not afraid. We have a great chance to win, because we also brought some new players. This victory would help us a lot.

I have to worry about that now.

Although I will have to miss this game. I will be in the stands. Because of the suspension I received in the last match.
Even though I can't help the team on the field, I will support them.This is a great opportunity for the team to prove themselves.