Morning in hotel

*Sofia's pov*
I woke up quite early. I slept very well. Last night we watched a movie until late. Maria, Pablo, Balde and me. I'm not even sure if I watched the movie to the end. I just know that I woke up on Balde's chest. That's probably how we fell asleep while watching the movie. Maria slept on the other bed and Pablo on the floor. He was wrapped in a blanket and hugged Vodka . He looked like a bum. As it was quite early, I didn't want to wake Balde, so I continued to lie down. As I lay there, I fell asleep again.

After some time Balde woke me up. I'm sure it wasn't on purpose, he definitely wanted to get up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to wake you up." Balde apologized.
"It's okay. I woke up myself before. I was afraid that I would wake you up." I explained. Balde and I were lying like that for a few minutes talking, when at one point Balde didn't jump up from the bed. I couldn't understand what was wrong with him. He jumped to the other side of the bed. When I looked at the edge of the bed, I realized what had happened. I could only see Pablo's head and how he was trying to climb up the
bed.

"Are you normal? What other idiot grabs people and pulls them by the legs?" Balde yelled at Pablo.
"What's wrong with you? I just tried to get up, how could I know it was your legs?" Pablo answered.
"You half drunk idiot, think twice before you act."

At that moment, Maria raised her head and scolded both of them, "Are you looking at the time, as if you were villagers in a field, don't yell at each other, some people are trying to sleep." "Sorry." they both apologized.

"What time is breakfast?" asked Pablo. "In about fifteen minutes, I think," replied Maria.
"Great, then we'll go get ready, then see you at breakfast.. "Balde said as he stood up.
"...Let's go Pablo" Balde finished as he
pulled Pablo off the floor.

When they left, I asked Maria, "So, how long did you stay up last night after I fell asleep?"
"We're not long, until the end of the movie. Pablo and I drank some more vodka." Maria answered.
"You can see on Pablo that you've been drinking." we both laughed.
"Yes, definitely. Balde didn't want to drink. You fell asleep on his chest. He didn't want to move so he wouldn't wake you up. Since there were only two beds, Pablo slept on the floor," Maria told. Balde was really cute about that. I probably wouldn't lie in one place for so long because of someone.

"And shall we go to breakfast?" Maria asked. I was a little lost in my thoughts, so I forgot about breakfast. "Yes, yes, of course." I agreed.

When we came down for breakfast, almost everyone was already at the table

When we came down for breakfast, almost everyone was already at the table. We quickly took the food and headed towards the table. We decided to sit with Balda and Pablo. Pedri and Gavi were sitting at the table next to them. I wanted to greet them, but Pedri just turned his head when I walked towards him. He was grumpy about something, probably he didn't sleep well. When I noticed that, I just waved to Gavia, who waved back at the same moment. I noticed that his head was bandaged, but I didn't really pay attention to it. I just sat down next to Maria. And continued to eat breakfast.

Towards the end of breakfast, Xavi announced to all of us that the bus will come to pick us up in half an hour and that we should get ready. That bus will take us to the field where we will train.

Maria and I quickly got ready and headed towards the bus.