Who is still afraid of horror movie?

*Pedri's pov*
I just lost to Sofia two rounds in a row in fifa? In fifa? I don't even know what happened to me. I thought I was playing well. I was passing to my player in fifa all the time. That is me to myself. I've never done that in my life. I consider it unprofessional. I don't even know why I did it. As if I wanted to score a goal with myself. Although I know I'm a   midfielder.

Pablo and Sofia celebrated as if they had won the world championship. I mean, I didn't mind, but again... Pablo wanted to play the next one with me. What if I lose again? I'm not myself today. But if I win I can say I let Sofia win. Ok, that's the plan. Pablo is a very good fifa player, but he is not better than me of course.

Pablo played very well. Even better than usual. But still, I am a professional. I made a great comeback and pass to other players. I ended up scoring with Lewandowaki. That was great. I felt good. In the end it ended 2:1. A wonderful victory after two losses.

                          *Sofia's pov*
Gavi and Pedri played another round. Pedri won in the end. He played completely differently than against me. He passed to all players, not only himself. And he tried to score a goal from many players. It's as if he completely changed the style of the game. I don't know, maybe he just let me win. But why? This guy is really weird. But I just don't know if it's in a good way or a bad way.

"People, let's go watch a movie!", Gavi jumped up from his seat, as if burned. It's not like he just lost. Man I love this guy.
"So what are we watching?", Gavi asked, taking the remote control.
"Just not a horror movie, please.", Pedri and I said at the same time. It was kind of cute even.
"So a horror movie.", Gavi was already looking for a horror movie.
"Really?" Pedri asked.
"That will really bring us closer, if you understand me.", Gavi laughed in a strange way. I knew at that moment that the film would certainly be very scary. Pedri just rolled his eyes.

"I'll go get some popcorn while you decide what to watch," Pedri said getting up from the bed.
"You better get back quick!", Gavi threatened.
"Don't worry!", Pedri replied. Gavi found some horror movie for that time.

"And what are we watching?", Pedri asked, entering the room with popcorn

"And what are we watching?", Pedri asked, entering the room with popcorn. "scream 4" Gavi replied.
"Wonderful.", Pedri rolled his eyes.I wasn't happy either . But Pedri looked totally like he was going to kill Gavi.

The movie has started. I was hoping that the movie wouldn't be so scary. There was a very scary scene. The lights were on, but the movie was scary again. At one point, the lights went out. Pedri and I were so scared that we screamed. I just felt something hug me and a strong heartbeat. When I stopped screaming I realized I was hugging Pedri. I must have hugged him in fear. Only Gavi's laughter could be heard.
"ARE YOU CRAZY?", Pedri literally lashed out at Gava.
"What happened, I turned off the lights for a better atmosphere."
"WHAT THE DEVIL'S ATMOSPHERE?" "Come on, man, you weren't really scared.", Gavi laughed. Pedri just waved his hand. In that whole situation, I didn't even realize that I was still hugging Pedri, and that he was hugging me. I quickly moved away.
How warm he was.
His hug felt so comfortable.

I can't explain it.