Hotel

*Sofia's pov*
A bus came to pick us up at the airport. Maria dragged me to the last seat again. Since it was a four-seater, Balde and Pablo Torre sat with us. It was about half an hour's drive to the hotel, since the airport was far from the city.

When we were all seated, Xavi began to give his speech. It was a bit strange to see a serious man like Xavi talking into a plastic microphone connected to a speaker.

He talked mostly about the tactics of the game. And how the players have to give their heart in the game.

We just hoped we wouldn't have karaoke again. My ears couldn't take it. Raphinha got banned from karaoke for a long time.

However, the trip was worth it. The hotel was outstanding. It had a perfect first impression. Maria and I shared a room. It suited me perfectly. The room was huge and had two beds. I didn't even expect it to be this beautiful. The room had a window with a view of the Eiffel Tower.

I could stay here forever actually. Although I was a bit tired from the trip, nothing could destroy this wonderful feeling. Paris is a totally easy city to fall in love with. Whoever says he doesn't like Paris is lying one hundred percent.

Not long after we unpacked, we were invited to lunch. Xavi was waiting for us in the dining room. Maria and I sat down at the table and waited for everyone else to join in. When we had all gathered, Xavi began his speech:

So, we didn't come here for nothing. Tomorrow we have our big training, where you have to do your best. It's our last practice before the game. But it is still important to rest well before training. I don't want to see you dragging yourself around the field and sleeping on the benches. Clear?

Clear! We all answered in unison.

"Okay, now you are free, go rest." Xavi finished

After dinner, Maria and I headed to our room. It was room 207. We were alone in the room, so we made ourselves comfortable. Clothes were everywhere. It could not be said that there are two girls in this room. More like two bandits. The other guys were probably much neater than us. I'm normally messy, but I didn't know that Maria was this messy. It seems that she is similar to me.

Maria and I were watching a movie when someone knocked on our door...