Morning

*Sofia's pov*
I woke up quite early this morning. I slept wonderfully. The bed was perfect. There was light coming into the room. I got out of bed and headed for the door.

 I got out of bed and headed for the door

I headed for the bathroom. I wanted to wash my face before going downstairs.

When I finished, I started down the stairs. I didn't know where Pedri and Gavi were, so I headed towards the kitchen, because I heard sounds coming from there.

Pedri was there. He was baking something. As he was busy baking, he didn't even notice that I had come. I leaned against the door frame and watched what he was doing.

When he turned around and noticed that I was here, he was surprised.
"Good morning," he greeted me. "Morning," I answered.
"How did you sleep?"
"Wonderful, thanks for asking ."
"You must be hungry."
"Well, quite a bit."

At that moment, Gavi came. You could see that he was sleeping. He was wrapped in a blanket and his hair was very disheveled.
"Good morning," he greeted us.
"Good morning," Pedri and I answered. "What's for breakfast?" Gavi asked. "Pancakes," Pedri answered.
Pancakes? Gavi was very excited.
"We can set the table, if you agree Sofia.", Gavi asked me.
"Of course," I agreed.

Gavi and I set the table and waited for Pedri to finish the pancakes.

The pancakes were outstanding. Perfect. Just the way I like them. Sweet enough, but still not too sweet.

When we finished breakfast, I went to change

When we finished breakfast, I went to change. It was around ten in the morning. The day looked extraordinary. We agreed that the boys would drop me off in front of the apartment.

                         *Pedri's pov*
After dropping Sofia off, we continued on our way. We had to stop by the store to get some things we need for tomorrow's trip. "And where are we going first?", I asked Pablo. "It doesn't matter to me. I have to get new protectors. One of them broke during training," Pablo answered. "Great then let's go get it. I need some spare ones anyway."

         *In a sports equipment store*

Pablo and I were looking for protectors when a child ran up to us. The child was quite small, 2-3 years old, I would say. The little boy hugged my legs and cried. I picked him up and took him in my arms. "Where are your parents?" I asked the little boy. He just continued to cry. Probably the poor guy got separated from his parents. And they must be looking for him.
"What are we going to do now?", I asked Pablo.
"I have no idea, man. He ran up to you, you decide.",Pablo answered completely worried.

I looked around hoping to find someone looking for a child. But in vain. The store was too big. Everyone looked normal. The little boy wouldn't stop crying. I felt like I was going to have a panic attack. I didn't know what to do. Space it seemed to narrow around me. As if there was no way out. In such a state I could not do anything, I had to calm down.

First of all I had to calm the little boy down.
"Hey, I'm Pedri, but you can call me Pepi. What's your name?", I asked him, trying to calm him down.
"Sergio," the boy sobbed through his tears.
"Sergio as Sergio Ramos, a soccer player. Do you like soccer?", I continued talking to him. He nodded and calmed down a bit.
"You know I play football too." That calmed him down a bit and he cried less and less.
"Are you here alone Sergio? Are your parents here?" I asked again. He nodded again.
"Ok, how do they look, what did they wear?"Sergio just looked at me and didn't answer anything. He must not have understood me.

"Should we call the police," Pabo asked. "I don't know," I answered.
"Perhaps we should go to the cash desk for information. There I can make a notification, and ask if anyone is looking for the child." Pablo gave an idea.
"Great idea," I agreed. Sergio stopped crying during that time. That made the situation a little easier for us.

After we made the announcement, we waited for someone to show up.
"What moron would lose a child," said the cashier who worked there.
"There are all kinds of us," Pablo replied. I mean, it could have happened to anyone. We shouldn't judge. But then again, losing a child. Little Sergio is too cute to lose a child like that.
"Just so the news doesn't appear in the newspaper tomorrow, 'TWO FOOTBALL PLAYERS OF FC BARCELONA KIDNAPPED A SMALL CHILD,'" Pablo joked.
"I don't think it's time for a joke.", although I must admit it was funny.

We waited a few minutes, when we saw a crying couple running towards us. "SERGIO!" cried a crying woman.
"Is this your child?", I asked the woman. The couple looked very young, a little older than me. They are probably young parents with no experience. So I understood them to some extent.
"I can't thank you with words for finding my baby. He is all we have," woman thanked me
"You're welcome, just be more careful next time."
"Don't worry, we will. I don't even know how this happened. At one point, we turned around and he disappeared," the man explained.
"I understand," I answered, giving little Sergio to his family.

It was somehow difficult for me to say goodbye to Sergio. It was as if I had connected with him. But I knew that I had to return him to the family.

After saying goodbye to the family and buying everything we need, we headed for the car. What a strange purchase. We headed towards our cafe.