Bet

*Pedri's pov*
After taking the pajamas to Sofia, I returned to the room where Pablo was waiting for me.

Pablo looked at me with his strange look. That always scares me a little. I knew right away that he had nothing clever on his mind.

"And shall we talk about this today?" Pablo asked me.
"I don't know what you mean," I answered.
"So we will pretend that nothing happened."
"We will not pretend, because nothing happened."
"Yeah, sure."
"Pablo, stop acting weird."
"Dude, you can't act like nothing happened. You've been running around her all day like a runabout. You've literally made a food feast for her." "That's your only argument? You know very well that I make such dishes for you too."
"Ok, but what about when we played fifa?"
"What about it? I had a bad day and I lost."
"You literally played like an idiot. You played with yourself the whole time and tried to score a goal. It was like you were trying to impress her."
"It was just a coincidence."
"Yeah, and what about when we were watching the movie. YOU LITERALLY HUGGED HER!"
"First of all: don't yell!
Secondly: It was a reaction out of fear." "Yeah, deny it all you want, but I bet you'll end up together."
"Okay, what are we betting on?"
"If you end up together, you clean the house for me until the end of the season. If you don't end up together, I'll wash your car for two months. Deal? "Deal!"

Pablo behaves like a little child. But at least my car will be clean for two months. I mean, I'm definitely not the type to fall for Sofia Díaz. But still...

When Pablo went to his room (of course he has his own room in my house) I laid down and started thinking. I'm not even sure I've thought about everything. About football of course. About the upcoming match. I thought about my life as a whole. A lot of things were going through my head. Some old memories were running through my head. If little me had known that I would get here, he would have been delighted. I mean, I'm doing what I love the most. I'm playing for one of the best clubs in the world. I'm playing in the biggest stadiums. My life can't get any better.

I didn't even realize how much time had passed. When I looked at the clock, it was 3 in the morning. I can't remember the last time I stayed up that late. Otherwise, I don't stay up so late. I'm always tired because of the training and I have to rest for the next one.