New friend

When I entered the apartment, the first thing I did was change my clothes. Then I slowly made coffee and headed towards the balcony. I didn't want to unpack right away, I have time for that.

I saw a box from the balcony, that box was not there when I arrived from the airport. I was very interested in what was in the box. I wouldn't be me if I hadn't come down to check.

I slowly opened the box, and in the box I had something to see.

little kitty

I can't describe to you how sweet she was. Someone must have left her there. I took her in my hands and lifted her up. She was very small. And very shaggy and puffy. I didn't know what to do with her. A storm was brewing and she was too small to take care of herself. I decided to adopt her. It will probably be very difficult. I barely take care of myself, and now I will have to take care of her too. I will have to feed her and clean up after her. But it's worth it. I couldn't let her get wet and probably die.

When I held her, she was terrified and didn't want to get out of my hands. I found a bowl and poured milk into her. How sweet she drank that milk, I became all tender.

We slept together. I didn't have to go to work in the morning, because they postponed the training until the afternoon.

I decided to go to the store. I had to leave the cat in the apartment. I locked her in the room and had to leave.

I couldn't resist and had to buy a bed for the cat and a bowl for food and water,also toilet for cats. I took some more supplies and cat food.

 I took some more supplies and cat food

After this I will have to start saving more, but I will survive

When I came back my cat was wrapped in a quilt. She was adorable. My heart melted.

I was thinking about a name. And in the end I came up with it anyway. 'Paris', because I found it when I came from Paris. I haven't had any pets so far. My dad has a private ranch with horses. But horses are quite large animals and I wasn't really interested. I went horseback riding, but again I didn't have a pet. I'm sure I'll keep Paris.

I hung out with Paris a little more, so I had to go to work. I quickly made a sandwich and headed for the bus station. I was a little scared for Paris, but I had to go to work, and I couldn't take her with me. I was thinking of leaving her with a neighbor, but I didn't have time. Maybe next time. I just locked her in the room. My neighbors are pretty much everyone for themselves. Sometimes I see them and say hello in the corridors, but that's all. We don't really have a great relationship or communication.

I arrived at work a little before the others, because I came by bus. So I quickly prepared some exercises.