Movie night

...
When we opened the door, Pablo Torre and Balde were there.

"What's up guys?" Maria asked.
"We are in the next room, so we thought we could hang out," Pablo answered. "Don't you have important training tomorrow?" Maria asked again.
"We have, but we thought you needed company," Balde replied.
"Well, when you offer!", Maria replied as she let them into the room.

"Hello!", I greeted them as they entered. "Hi", Pablo and Balde waved back.

"I have a twister, so we can play," Maria said as she took out the twister board from the suitcase

"I have a twister, so we can play," Maria said as she took out the twister board from the suitcase. What doesn't this girl have in the suitcase? I'm just waiting for her to take the vodka out of her bag. "I also have vodka, whoever loses drinks." Maria finished. Maybe I should have kept quiet after all. Pablo and Balde agreed, so I did too.

"How did you manage to get the vodka over the plane?" Pablo asked Maria

"How did you manage to get the vodka over the plane?" Pablo asked Maria. "I didn't even take it on the plane. I bought it on the way," Maria answered. "Your friend is really capable." Balde whispered to me. "She really is," I whispered back to him.

"So we play in pairs...Sofia and I and you two.",Maria started to explain the rules. "Wait, why don't you and I and Sofia and Alejandro play? That way we will get to know each other more easily.", Pablo interrupted Maria. "I agree!" I said. "I agree too," Balde agreed as well. "Okay, then let's start the game.", Maria started turning the wheel. To start playing.

We played for about 15 minutes, after which the game actually became interesting. We were completely intertwined. It was not known who was on whom and whose arm or leg was where. However, no one wanted to give up. At one point it was Pablo's turn. He was supposed to move his left leg, but he slipped and pulled us all down. We were all lying on the floor and laughing. It looked like we were already drunk. As Pablo fell first, he and Maria lost, so they had to drink vodka. Pablo thought a lot before he drank, while Maria drank all at once a glass.

 Pablo thought a lot before he drank, while Maria drank all at once a glass

The second round was even more interesting. At one point, Balde got so tangled that he couldn't move. He barely got his hand out to play his move. Maria was laughing the whole time. It was as if the vodka had already hit her head. Although I think that you can't get drunk from just one vodka. I really don't want to lose, and it seemed to me that Balde didn't want to lose either. Maria lost her balance in just one moment and fell, it wasn't even her turn. We all started laughing. This time Pablo definitely drank his glass of vodka faster, while Maria drank hers again in one gulp.

 This time Pablo definitely drank his glass of vodka faster, while Maria drank hers again in one gulp

In the third round, we were entangled in such a loop that we could barely move our fingers. Again, no one wanted to give up. Unfortunately, it was my turn, in which I lost my balance and slipped on someone's hand and fell. I think I slipped on Balde's hand. But I'm not sure since I couldn't see well how we got tangled up. Maria's hand is not, because I know what her hands are like. She has very smooth and small hands. These hands were a bit rough, and much bigger than Maria's, and I could feel the veins. Those beautiful veins on the hands. I mean really, who doesn't think veins on the hands are hot? Such a person is certainly not from this planet. Or lives under a rock.

Well, I mean, you can't always win. I've drank alcoholic beverages before, it was definitely not my first time. When I drank vodka, it was so strong that I can't explain it to you. The strongest alcohol I've ever drunk was wine or some cocktails. .But this really burned my throat. Tears flowed from my eyes down my face.

As we were all laughing, we forgot that Balde needed to drink his vodka. But of course Maria remembered. "If I'm not mistaken Alejandro should have drunk his vodka." "Yes, yes," I answered. Balde looked at his vodka for at least 6-7 minutes. "Come on, we don't have the whole evening." Maria urged him. Balde drank the whole glass at once. At that moment, Balde blushed and all you could hear was: "Water, water", and Balde ran towards the bathroom. We all started laughing. Maria was rolling on the floor laughing. How did Balde wasn't coming back for about two minutes, I had to go check if he was alive, while Pablo and Maria were laughing.

"Are you alive?" I asked Balde, who was vomiting.
"For now" he laughed.
"That's good to know"
"Yes," Balde finally stopped vomiting.
"Is this your first time drinking?"
"Yes, can you really see that much?"
"Well, quite a lot, I mean, who else vomits after one vodka.", I laughed as I sat down on the bathroom tiles next to him.
"Have you had a drink yet?" Balde asked.
"I didn't drink vodka"
"Interesting"
"I drank wine, you?"
"I don't drink, at least not until now"
"You will live longer", I joked.
"It doesn't have to mean that," he replied. We talked like that until Maria interrupted us.
"Are you alive? I mean Balde."
"We are alive" Balde answered.

"I think we should stop playing." Pablo suggested. "I think that's a good idea," we all agreed, especially Balde.

They agreed that we would watch a movie. As we thought it was pointless to watch a movie without snacks, I decided to go downstairs and take snacks from the machine.

When I opened the door to the room and headed towards the stairs, I heard a noise. As if someone was running. Also some banging. It was as if someone ran into his room and slammed the door. I just don't know who would run into the room this late at night.

When I returned to the room, the others had already put on the movie. We put Maria's and my beds together and we all watched together.

 We put Maria's and my beds together and we all watched together