*Pedi's pov*

I don't know what happened. I don't know what happened to me, I just lost control.

I saw how he dedicated the goal to her and something inside me broke. I couldn't look at him anymore. Even though Pablo told me that Bellingham didn't dedicate his goal to Sofia, I knew that the goal was for her. Because I noticed that he was looking straight at her from the beginning of the game. It looked to me like he just wanted to do that from the start of the game. Who is he to dedicate a goal to Sofia? To my Sofia?

I left the field. I didn't even look back. I wasn't interested in the game anymore. Me, the one who lives for the matches, that I'm not interested in the match? What's wrong with me?

I knew the whole team was probably disappointed in me. The fans probably too. But that's the last thing I could think of.

I found out that in the end we lost 2:1. What a bad ending for us. I couldn't even look my teammates in the eye. I felt like it was all my fault. Although I was to blame for everything. They didn't blame me, I was the only one who blamed myself. However, I didn't want to see Xavi, I couldn't because of shame. He didn't teach me like that, he didn't train me like that.

I was lying in my room. The game was playing over and over in my head.

I got a message, I thought it was from Pablo. He must have just wanted to check on me. At least that's what I was thinking.

When I opened the message, I was surprised who it was from. I definitely did not expect this message. At least not from HER.

From Sofia.

I immediately opened the message.
-Hey how are you? Is everything all right? she asked me in the message. I didn't know what to answer. I was fine, but then again I wasn't.
- I'm fine, just a bad day. I answered. I thought that our conversation would end there, but again I hoped that it would not.

- If you needed something just to know that I'm here for you.
she wrote to me.
She is the only thing I need at this moment. I wanted to write it to her, but I knew it would only make things worse. I had to see her. Even though I knew it was a terrible idea. We were not allowed to leave our rooms. That is, us players. It was late. I knew that everyone was already asleep. I had to somehow continue the communication.
- If you want, we can go outside for fresh air.
- Isn't it too late for that? Aren't you tired?
- I'm never tired for a walk with a friend.
"With a friend" the biggest lie I ever told myself.

She didn't answer me right away. It was as if she needed time to think. But in the end, who would refuse a night walk.
- Okay, we'll meet in front of the hotel.
-See you there.

I had to leave the hotel, first from my room. Gavi, with whom I shared a room, was asleep. I didn't want to wake him up. He doesn't have to know everything that happens in my life. And even if I had woken him up, I would have had to explain to him where I was going. And I don't have time for that. I quietly came to the door and turned the key to unlock it. At that moment, the sound of the door being unlocked was heard. And Gavi stopped snoring, I thought I woke him up. I turned around and saw Pablo still lying on the bed. I opened the door slightly, and he continued snoring. That man sleeps like a slaughtered rabbit. People don't believe me when I say that he snores in his sleep, but he really does. I walked quietly down the corridors, hoping not to meet anyone along the way. I finally got to the elevator. I was very close to the exit. A little more and I will see her. Sofia. My Sofi.

I feel very stupid. Like some horny high school boy sneaking out to see the girl he likes.

I finally arrived in front of the hotel. And there she was. Facing the road, I only saw her back. She was draped with a jacket. What kind of jacket, you ask. With my jacket. With the jacket I gave her. The same jacket I covered her with in front of my house. She still has that jacket?