2

Seeing that Xia Rong nodded in agreement to call him Rong'er, Shen Xiangyan was about to get up to fetch water, but before he could get up, Xia Rong grabbed him by the corner of his clothes.

"Master, Rong'er can fetch water." His eyes were firm. Xia Rong often did these housework when he was in Xia's house. If Xianggong knew that he could do the work, he wouldn't mind if he ate too much.

"I don't need Rong'er for these. I will let my husband do this kind of work in the future. Rong'er, I just need to sit here and wait for my husband." Although it is autumn, the weather has just started to be cold after an autumn rain And how could he let Xia Rong do this at such a late hour.

When Shen Xiangyan came in with water, Xia Rong was undoing the corolla from her hair in front of the dressing table. Seeing his hard work, Shen Xiangyan stepped forward to help him. Finally, when he smoothed Xia Rong's hair with a wooden comb, he felt Xia Rong's hair slipping through Shen Xiangyan's fingertips.

After the two of them washed up and went to bed, because the red candles could not be extinguished on the wedding night, Shen Xiangyan clearly saw a person who buried himself under the quilt with only the top of his hair exposed. Looking at the person under the quilt from a close distance, he still trembled slightly, Shen Xiangyan chuckled, he was still a child after all, he would be afraid to marry someone he had never met before.

However, Shen Xiangyan didn't want to be so unfamiliar on the first night of the wedding. After all, he wanted to come a little bit, so let's start with hugging and sleeping. Thinking of this, Shen Xiangyan stretched out his hand to put Xia Rong in his arms, letting him lean against his arms Feeling the stiffness and coldness of the person in his arms, Shen Xiangyan frowned, and gently comforted him with his hands around his back, and then covered him tightly with the quilt.

"Rong'er, tell me about Dad."

"Dad, Rong'er was still young when Dad left, and Rong'er only remembered that Dad could draw beautiful pictures and tell Rong'er stories, Dad was so gentle and gentle."

"That's right, then Mr. Xiang will also tell you stories in the future, okay?"

"Really?"

"Really." Looking down, he saw Xia Rong's eyes shining brightly. Shen Xiangyan had never been stared at like this before. He kissed those beautiful eyes as if fascinated. After the kiss, he coughed lightly and slowly talked about Snow White. 

The story is just an adaptation of Snow White, the princess has become twins, the prince is still a prince, and of course they are happy together in the end. Feeling the slowly relaxing body of the person in his arms, Shen Xiangyan knew that he was telling the right story.

After the story was finished, Xia Rong was about to fall asleep. Shen Xiangyan looked at the burning of the red candle, and then adjusted the position so that Xia Rong could sleep in his arms more comfortably. It's a little bit, and he murmured softly "Go to sleep" and fell asleep with someone in his arms.

————

Xia Rong woke up in Shen Xiangyan's arms early the next morning, thinking of her husband's gentle kiss last night, Xia Rong blushed a little embarrassed for some reason. In fact, before Xia Rong got married, only his mother casually threw him a little book like pre-marital **** education, and didn't tell him what it was. Xia Rong had little contact with people since he was a child, and his temperament was simple. 

He hid the book in the bottom of the box in shock after reading the first page, and didn't even read it. So Xia Rong is still ignorant about the bridal chamber until now. Shen Xiangyan He didn't want him last night, so naturally he didn't feel anything wrong.